Media Dominick Cruz name's his top 5 middleweights of all time

Not really fair. He's cage side, and depending on his angle it could look like most of Khabibs strikes weren't finding his face. In the moment he likely was. Not seeing what we were seeing.
They have monitors showing all three camera angles and top view and they can see cageside. They have the best view outside of the production van

Reactions: kuf
Mousasi doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the top 5. Dude lost every fight that mattered in the major promotions.

No Rockhold? What a dumb list. Weidman beat roided Anderson twice, he should be at number 1.

got to have anderson on there, somewhere, on the list. i never bought into the p4p#1 bullshit, because we all knew that was Fedor at that time. however to not have him listed in the top 5 at MW is suspect. You would think he should remove Yoel. I wonder what his reasoning is.

Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, Izzy Adesanya, Rich Franklin, Robert Whittaker.

is this shit for real? lmao

what a complete and frustrated dickwad

Dont give him any attention, delete this thread and never mention his name on this forum again.

Isn't his whole schtick that he's meant to be some sorta intelligent fighter or some shit? I guess not in this case.

Isn't his whole schtick that he's meant to be some sorta intelligent fighter or some shit? I guess not in this case.
He's of average intelligence in general, which makes him a genius among fighters.

But he's also of average ego for a fighter, which makes him think he's a genius in general

Back