News Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz in the works for UFC 269 Dec 11th

Who Wins?

• Dominick Cruz

• Pedro Munhoz

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is it for Pedro. If he loses this one I think he's getting cut.

Likewise it will be interesting where a victory for Cruz lands him. Maybe one fight away from a #1 contenders fight?

Prime or no prime, Munhoz is not an easy match up for Cruz.

I actually think Munhoz is somewhat difficult match up for Cruz, even at his peak.

Munhoz has a very good TD, and he comes to fight and is willing to throw hands.

In Cruz' peak, he essentially is a volume fighter who were elusive with strong wrestling game.

I think Munhoz, I think. It depends if he can hit Cruz. I think he's going to throw a lot of leg kicks.

I got Munhoz by close decision

giphy.gif

Not sure. Cruz has not looked great vs cejudo or Casey Kenny. Might be a close decision either way but I’m leaning towards Pedro.

Cruz should retire if he wants to maintain his record in any capacity, he's beyond shot and even his wins are too close against middling opposition. I could see him winning this anyway, but why take the risk?

Pedro is a bad matchup for even prime Dom. Those leg kicks are gonna butcher Dom. I think Pedro can TKO him too.

The strange thing is that Dom is far from Dumb, so I'm wondering why he took this fight and if he has an answer for calf kicks now. If it's a three rounder, his stance switches might be able to save him from accumulating a ton of damage on one leg, but I don't know. I like to think Dom has a plan here better than that. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Damn, I’m on the fence about this. I might lean Munhoz, I’m not sure. I just don’t have faith in Dom, his best days are past.

Munhoz is going to beat Cruz. He's a shell of himself. His movement and cardio aren't the same. I still feel like we missed so many quality fights from Cruz due to injuries that would have cemented his legacy even more. Prime Cruz beats Pedro. Now? Those kicks are going to chew him up and stifle that movement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back