News Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz in the works for UFC 269 Dec 11th

Who Wins?

• Dominick Cruz

• Pedro Munhoz

Results are only viewable after voting.
Loser gets tossed from the Company.

If it's Cruz -- then Sanko gets his Office, Chair in the Big Show, and Red Stapler.

You realize Aldo is a better defensive fighter than Cruz ever was or ever will be right?

Prime Cruz was barely getting hit by anyone though. They have completely different styles, and Aldo's is very, very traditionally sound, especially when it comes to defense, but that doesn't mean he's better defensively than Cruz.

Pedro could barely land on Aldo who was standing right in front of him. He doesn't really have great footwork.

I think even Cruz nowadays should be able to run rings around him.
Aldo probably has the best footwork and head movement in the game from a technical standpoint. His fundamentals are on point. Cruz is just more flashy and unorthodox.

What is Cruz even doing? fighting lower guys with losses. Usually hes crying for a title shot. But hey at least hes competing

Munhoz is going to beat Cruz. He's a shell of himself. His movement and cardio aren't the same. I still feel like we missed so many quality fights from Cruz due to injuries that would have cemented his legacy even more. Prime Cruz beats Pedro. Now? Those kicks are going to chew him up and stifle that movement.
Agreed, and even if we don’t hear about everything I doubt Dom is entering any fight 100% healthy

Prime Cruz was barely getting hit by anyone though. They have completely different styles, and Aldo's is very, very traditionally sound, especially when it comes to defense, but that doesn't mean he's better defensively than Cruz.
Prime Cruz never fought the competition that Aldo fought. And yes, Aldo is substantially better defensively. You'll notice that Cruz ate twice as many strikes and got hurt/dropped as well by Faber in their second fight.

No fighter has defensive as layered and deep as Aldo in mma so far. Not even close.

1521092_2.jpg

will watch the shit out of this fight.
Munhoz is going to beat Cruz. He's a shell of himself. His movement and cardio aren't the same. I still feel like we missed so many quality fights from Cruz due to injuries that would have cemented his legacy even more. Prime Cruz beats Pedro. Now? Those kicks are going to chew him up and stifle that movement.
Damn, I’m on the fence about this. I might lean Munhoz, I’m not sure. I just don’t have faith in Dom, his best days are past.
You guyz know whats up.

Damn, I’m on the fence about this. I might lean Munhoz, I’m not sure. I just don’t have faith in Dom, his best days are past.

Yea - I want Dom to take the Win but Munhoz and make or break...

<6>

Those fundamentals that Aldo nurtured let him shut down one of the biggest parts of Pedro's game - his kicks.

Leg kicks are something that Dominick has struggled with before due to how movement heavy his style is, he can't sit still and check a kick, and, unless he's developed a way of effectively dealing with them, they're going to be there foe the taking.

What happen to O'Malley?

Looking for unranked fighters to fight since they pay the same. I'm not joking either he literally said this. BW is so stacked and deep Suga Cuck can easily got murked by the 26th ranked BW

Wasnt Munhoz going to Fly? anyway solid fight.

So far guess 269 will be

Charles/Dustin
Nunes/Pena
Moreno/Figs
Dom/Munhoz
Cody/France
Perez/Danger
Du Plessis/Muniz
Barber/De La Rosa
Kelley/Costa
Hall/Minner
Robertson/Cachoeira

Cruz gassed out so badly in his last fight, I wouldn't bet on him anymore.

No fighter has defensive as layered and deep as Aldo in mma so far. Not even close.

There are a number of guys with better head movement and better at slipping punches.

Back