Dominick Cruz's Training Partner Says TJ vs Dominick Cruz 2 is Set for December

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Difficult to break down technique wise as both are unorthodox, but I think TJ's more active this time and wins a decisive UD. He's got the Cody/Cruz tape now, which helps. Though trying to time counters vs Cruz is what he did last time, and it wasn't convincing enough. Good rematch.

If true, I hope TJ KO the fuck out of cruz and retires him, since they didn't give it to another contender instead. Cruz needs another fight before the title shot, but UFC gotta make money before cruz retires i guess. I like dom but he doesn't deserve the title fight yet.

Nahh. Tj has incredible momentum right now, will be champ for a while.

Regardless of the outcome TJ > Cruz.

TJ will win this though, fairly easily. Dom fans will still cry and say that Cruz wasn't in his prime anymore.

TJ has the better wins than Cruz and was robbed in their title fight. You gotta beat the champ to be the champ.
Cruz was the lineal champ during that fight, he never lost the belt in the octagon at that moment in time. Kind of like Conor vs Khabib now

I like Cruz & TJ equally. Great fight. Both have gotten better since the 1st fight. TJ has power and Cruz is losing his.

Rooting for Cruz but I think TJ wins the rematch. If it happens

Ridiculous. Should be:

TJ vs Assuncao 3
Cruz vs Moraes
Cody vs Sterling
Rivera vs Lineker

Put all 4 fights underneath Max/Ortega.

I'm a big fan of Cruz, but also a fan of TJ. Torn on who I want to win here. For the sport, I think TJ keeping the belt is probably best. If Cruz wins again, we all know he's going to fight Cody again... and the division will keep spinning it's wheels with these three.

I like Cruz, but think Dillashaw takes it this time. He continues to improve and Cruz is nearing the end of his career only because of his plague of injuries.

Moraes cannot be next. Assuncao owns a win over Moraes in 2017. Let's take Cruz out of the equation for a second, there's absolutely NO WAY you can justify outright giving a title shot to Moraes when Assuncao is right there, and beat Moraes last year. On top of that, Moraes is only 3-1 in the UFC, and he could have gotten lucky against Rivera.

After reading this thread more and more, the only 2 reasonable options are Assuncao and Cruz. Moraes needs another top 5 win to cement himself as a #1 contender, simply because he lacks volume in the UFC 135 division.
Agree that Assuncao should be next but TJ already fought him two times. Arguably beat him both times, second time very easy so this match up is not appealing to fans.

Also Assuncao is so boring that he has no leverage to call for a title shot. Sadly that is the world we live in. Moraes scored two amazing KOs and never fought TJ before. I think he would love to TJ but at least it'sa fresh match up.

I, and many of us, are sick of rematches.

Would be funny if Cruz won, went on a one or two year reign, then lost the title to Cody again.

Either way, I honestly think Cruz has TJ's number.

UFC has been forsaking competitive integrity to push their agendas so no surprise

Lost your last fight? Here's a title shot!
Missed weight your last fight? Here's a title shot!
Got finished in your first title defense? Here's another title shot!
Been inactive for a year? Here's a title shot!

What a fucking shit show the UFC has become.
<{cruzshake}>
well hes the best draw out of all those fighters

Moraes and Assuncao stuck doing nothing.

To be fair, I think they could run that fight back. I had Marlon winning but it was a very close fight. They can square off to see who gets title shot next.

Back