Don’t believe the Israel hype...

You think Brunson threw the fight?

Plus that 'Split' Decision was bullshit. Clear cut decision for Adesanya.
It's a very questionable fight. Brunson at his best is a very explosive wrestler, that pretty much takes anyone down at will when he chooses to (see the Romero fight). He shot extremely sloppy takedowns against Stylebender and literally gave up after the first time he was touched. Also popped right back up after the ''TKO'', yet he didn't protest the stoppage. I'm not saying that it definitely was fixed, all I'm saying is to look into it.

It actually shows how important TDD is,
Israel is a medicore kickboxer with a great TDD
There are plenty better kickboxers around but they look like a fish out of water when they compete in mma.
He needs to beat better opponents,beating an old guy doesnt make you look great

Reminds me when Weidman was hyped up off cans, then got beat by every real contender he fought. People were too caught up thinking Weidman is top tier, making him stay in the top 5 too long and accumulate unnecessary brain damage.
Ya, remember people were saying Weidman will move up and beat Jones.
<JonesDXSuckIt><StillMyBoy>

Oh man, the idiocies I’ve heard on sherdog in my time here.
<36>

He's no Darren Till..... oh hang on he probably is.
There's nothing new here he will get taken down in the near future and get embarrassed.
One dimensional fighters like Anderson Silva will never amount to anything.
Anderson is a black belt

Yeah I don't know how impressed i am with him yet.

Hes a 1 deminsion fighter with flashy striking. he’s already 29 with only a blue belt in bjj. He’s in a tough grapplers division. His resume is weak. He got koed stiff in his own sport. He’s getting a easy ride to the title. Don’t believe the hype. This bum will get exposed real soon.

#nigerianscammer #ufchypejob #blackrondarousey
He'll have problems with the elite grapplers, but lol and wtf and the hashtags.

I feel like a lot of people are attacking Isreal because he didn't knock out Anderson Silva who only was knocked out once in like 50 fights. He completely outstruck Anderson Silva and caused visible damage to Anderson's face. To call him overrated is a bit silly in my opinion. Being 15 - 0 in MMA is respectable however you want to slice the cake.

No one's calling him the next double champ man, he's just a fun fighter. Maybe you should water load to help with that sodium flush.

No one's calling him the next double champ man, he's just a fun fighter. Maybe you should water load to help with that sodium flush.
Fanboy spotted. As soon as this bum get exposed you’re gonna be like: “I knew he was never good!”

Fanboy spotted. As soon as this bum get exposed you’re gonna be like: “I knew he was never good!”
I'm the conductor of the train my guy, and no I won't. I'll be licking the salty tears off your face when Israel stiffens Costa.

UniqueShockingIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif
Do yourself a favor and watch that fight in its entirety.

That's the #10 P4P kickboxer in the world, and Izzy was having his way with him.

I'm the conductor of the train my guy, and no I won't. I'll be licking the salty tears off your face when Israel stiffens Costa.

Do yourself a favor and watch that fight in its entirety.

That's the #10 P4P kickboxer in the world, and Izzy was having his way with him.
He already lost to that dude then the 2nd time he got knocked out stiff. You can lick my balls after your hype train derails.

He already lost to that dude then the 2nd time he got knocked out stiff. You can lick my balls after your hype train derails.
Yeah so you didn't watch the fights. Sad. Filthy casual.

If he gets Jacare next his hype train will be derailed.

Yoel smashes him and Costa might as well.

Weidman move up to 205 already.

guy's a 185 lb McGregor

great boxing/kickboxing, good movement, average power, non-existent ground game

his days at the top are numbered

Back