Social Don Lemon is out at CNN

No, you've pointed out the similarities in your vain attempt to paint me as a partisan hypocrite.

You don't even know the differences that justify them being 'completely different.'

Keep being the Don Lemon of the Warroom.

Was that you chickening out?

Was that you chickening out?

Chickening out?

Bitch please.

Although you pretend to be as dumb as Don Lemon, you are actually intelligent to know your stated position of Lemon & Carano's situations as being similar is just trolling to bait be into a debate about it.

A debate you'd obviously lose, as you always do, but that's not the point. The point, for you, would be to bother wasting my time with you. Although you're a bit more intelligent than Don Lemon, it sure isn't by much.

So, since there isn't q dumber regular poster in the Warroom, you are the Don Lemon of the Warroom.

Funny fact - We're 5 days away from the 10 year anniversary of this glorious bit.

Chickening out?

Bitch please.

Although you pretend to be as dumb as Don Lemon, you are actually intelligent to know your stated position of Lemon & Carano's situations as being similar is just trolling to bait be into a debate about it.

A debate you'd obviously lose, as you always do, but that's not the point. The point, for you, would be to bother wasting my time with you. Although you're a bit more intelligent than Don Lemon, it sure isn't by much.

So, since there isn't q dumber regular poster in the Warroom, you are the Don Lemon of the Warroom.

Funny fact - We're 5 days away from the 10 year anniversary of this glorious bit.

Bwak bwak bwak bwak

Here we go, the partnership that Elron should have went for from the start!

You.
Claiming I'm 'out of my depth.'
While your arguments are as shallow as a kiddie pool's.

<JonesLaugh>

Thanks. I needed a good smile.

So make the point or shut up, already. It's pretty obvious you have nothing to say or you would have said it.

WASHINGTON — Peter Navarro, the Donald Trump adviser sentenced to incarceration following his conviction for defying a congressional subpoena, has asked the Supreme Court to intervene after a federal appeals court rejected his bid to put the four-month prison sentence on hold.

Do these MAGA cunts have the supreme court on speed dial or something? This seems like the two-tiered justice system I hear so much about! Don't be scared of prison, homie!

2e0c6acaee8da9f0b54b956dead68b80

Can't say I've ever agreed with anything @Loiosh has said but @GearSolidMetal tucking tail here is more embarrassing than his posts in YLYL

'Tucking Tail?'

You say you haven't ever agreed with anything Don Lemon here has ever said, do you ever recall a single instance he's ever admitted to changing his mind about after presented contrary proof to his position? Or an iron-clad argument?

If the answer is 'No' then you're admitting you know arguing with him, even with something as laughable as the differences of Carano's and Lemon's situations, is a complete waste of time.

I have much better things to do on a Friday, even on Sherdog.

Last edited:
So make the point or shut up, already. It's pretty obvious you have nothing to say or you would have said it.

You honestly believe Carano and Lemon's situations are comparable.

That's all that needs to be said about your level of intelligence.

I guess Elon didn’t know Don Lemon was infected by the woke mind virus when he gave him a show on X, The Everything App. Maybe catturd wasnt available?

You honestly believe Carano and Lemon's situations are comparable.

That's all that needs to be said about your level of intelligence.

What's clear to everyone but you is that I wasn't comparing the situations I was demonstrating your robotic partisan responses to any given situation. Mission accomplished, your failure to intelligently defend your position said exactly what I knew it would.

You know, I've never liked Lemon. He's had a few decent moments over the years but in general his smarmy, cloying delivery has always irritated me. Also, and you probably don't know this, he's almost always playing a role which is one of the reasons he's made so much money. He's made plenty of conservative statements over the years that have definitely been in stark contrast with truths I know he knows (and believes).

I'm surprised he asked Elon these questions, but I respect it. He asked questions a journalist should ask, Elon is one of the most influential men in the world. Elon controls arguably the most prominent social media site in the west, and his motivations concerning certain controversies are important.

I'm going to give you this gift. I said he definitely knew he'd lose this relationship, but I since watched more and I was wrong. He tried to walk the line and ask important questions, but I think he thought he was being careful enough to survive the experience. I think he underestimated how petty and childish Musk is. How little Musk cares about free speech.

I still respect the fact that he tried. You should, too; you should respect a journalist not shying away from asking tough questions instead of taking the easy lay-up in service of career. You probably won't because in your mind all you can probably see is him pandering to the left, but you're ignoring the fact the left has no influence and he had absolutely nothing to gain in doing so.

Back