Social Don Lemon is out at CNN

Was Don Lemon "cancelled"? I believe so.
No. He still has his account, is still free to post, and is even still going to post the show on twitter, he's just not going to get paid to do it, same as anybody else who posts on there. What kind of idiot starts his show by calling his boss a racist for not banning enough people from his platform, and then cries about "muh free speech" when he's not paid millions to run a CNN show hoping to audition from the job he already got fired from there?

No. He still has his account, is still free to post, and is even still going to post the show on twitter, he's just not going to get paid to do it, same as anybody else who posts on there. What kind of idiot starts his show by calling his boss a racist for not banning enough people from his platform, and then cries about "muh free speech" when he's not paid millions to run a CNN show hoping to audition from the job he already got fired from there?
I think old Lemonsquezy is under the impression that he's a big "influencer", and not simply a guy who fell into a cushy gig at a big studio, despite being completely worthless for his entire tenure.

New venture...fired after one day. That checks out.

I think Elon must’ve thought somebody like Don Lemon was only so insufferable because of who he worked for.

Like Chris Cuomo was suddenly a little different and reasonable as soon as he was off CNN…but turns out that’s just how Don Lemon is.

I don’t agree with him ending the partnership though. Really no way that isn’t bad for the all viewpoints welcomed free speech brand…but perhaps his mistake was partnering with Lemon in the first place.

Lemon doesn’t have a unique perspective and his style is built for cable news commentary. His audience is the the cable news type. Those people aren’t following him online. It’s not like Tucker whose Fox News segments would always go viral online outside of the core cable news audience. He was built for what he’s doing now. Lemon would’ve never gained traction online.

I think old Lemonsquezy is under the impression that he's a big "influencer", and not simply a guy who fell into a cushy gig at a big studio, despite being completely worthless for his entire tenure.

New venture...fired after one day. That checks out.
He actually got demoted first then fired from CNN. They kicked him from prime time down to some silly morning show, and had to pretend it wasn't a demotion and was a great opportunity to pump up the morning ratings, but it got even lower ratings than the show it replaced and then he got canned 4 months into it.

I never knew him, then I kind of knew him, now I'm not sure if I know him, because I'm old and I get lost in Discord identities.
He had several different identities so don't feel bad

Imagine having the reputation as 'The Dumbest Person On Cable News' and eventually fired from that extremely overpaid job at CNN.

Then imagine getting a second chance to have your own show on X, paid by Elon Musk, and get an exclusive interview of Elon Musk, in which you interrogate the richest man in the world and imply he's a racist through rapid-fire interrogation-like questions not caring he can pull funding from your show, and he pulls funding from your show.

Don Lemon is one of the dumbest men on the planet.

Imagine having the reputation as 'The Dumbest Person On Cable News' and eventually fired from that extremely overpaid job at CNN.

Then imagine getting a second chance to have your own show on X, paid by Elon Musk, and get an exclusive interview of Elon Musk, in which you interrogate the richest man in the world and imply he's a racist through rapid-fire interrogation-like questions not caring he can pull funding from your show, and he pulls funding from your show.

He probably just doesn't want to accept that his time in the limelight is over. Didn't like being relegated to X and thought he could pander his way back into the mainstream by pulling this stunt.

Now CNN had him back as a guest, but he'll be forgotten about again in a week and, much like Jack Lemon from Glengarry Glen Ross, he doesn't yet know that the joke's on him and his time really is over now.

"Oh yeah... I used to be a cable news anchor. It's a tough racquet." *glug*

Weird.

You back Carano for being a moron and losing her job by embarrassing her boss for no good reason, and criticize Lemon for doing his job while absolutely knowing he would lose it as a result.

If Lemon had been a conservative speaking truth to a Democratic power you'd be calling him a courageous hero with integrity.

I see the spin machine already saying he's trying to get his CNN job back, after a year of "look even CNN is saying..." do you morons not know who owns a controlling interest in CNN now?

You back Carano for being a moron and losing her job by embarrassing her boss for no good reason, and criticize Lemon for doing his job while absolutely knowing he would lose it as a result.
Completely different situations and its no surprise the Warroom's own Don Lemon, @Loiosh, needs that pointed out to him.

Go ahead, ask me how they're different, confirming you have no idea and need it pointed out to you.

Completely different situations and its no surprise the Warroom's own Don Lemon, @Loiosh, needs that pointed out to him.

Go ahead, ask me how they're different, confirming you have no idea and need it pointed out to you.

I've already made it clear how they're different but your take might be good for a laugh, so go ahead.

also thanks but I was only good for modding the p&m forum and dubbing ass floss offenders. otherwise considering I was a prior ban, it felt weird to ban people for posting a lot.

Wait, you banned people for bringing beauty into the world?

You're a monster.

He probably just doesn't want to accept that his time in the limelight is over. Didn't like being relegated to X and thought he could pander his way back into the mainstream by pulling this stunt.

Now CNN had him back as a guest, but he'll be forgotten about again in a week and, much like Jack Lemon from Glengarry Glen Ross, he doesn't yet know that the joke's on him and his time really is over now.

"Oh yeah... I used to be a cable news anchor. It's a tough racquet." *glug*

it is interesting, because Chris Cuomo was just on Tucker's podcast or whatever to call it. But he seemed humble, actually wanting to learn from Tucker, seeming to be even jealous of Tucker, his convictions, his platform, etc.

He mentioned that the CNN was like an elite cool kids club, and being dismissed from it was one of the hardest things he ever did. BUT it gave him perspective, he tried to learn from it, etc.

Meanwhile, Don Lemon so desperate to get back into that club. Ruined a great opportunity and chance to reset himself, but threw it away to kowtow the far left psychosis and have a short segment with Erin Burnett, who doesn't even have 400k twitter followers lol.

Just look how smug he is here, smelling the air of the CNN studio again. But he doesn't have a show, and is going to be doing nothing for the next half year or longer lol

I've already made it clear how they're different but your take might be good for a laugh, so go ahead.

No, you've pointed out the similarities in your vain attempt to paint me as a partisan hypocrite.

You don't even know the differences that justify them being 'completely different.'

Keep being the Don Lemon of the Warroom.

Back