Social Don Lemon is out at CNN

Saying 'you don't how it feels to be black' implies there's a single black experience in America and that's obviously nonsense.

I was just curious because that guy and his alt right buddies have been suggesting I should shut the fuck up about black people because I'm not black, and when they went as far as saying I probably didn't even know any black people and I pointed out that I did they moved on to me using the "I have a black friend" angle.

To those guys things are only racist when it fits their politics.

I've never liked Lemon even a little bit but almost everything he said in that exchange was correct, and all Heretic could say was how racist it was. That's all that matters, beating the libs.

Reactions: PEB
I was just curious because that guy and his alt right buddies have been suggesting I should shut the fuck up about black people because I'm not black, and when they went as far as saying I probably didn't even know any black people and I pointed out that I did they moved on to me using the "I have a black friend" angle.

I've never liked Lemon even a little bit but almost everything he said in that exchange was correct, and all Heretic could say was how racist it was. That's all that matters, beating the libs.
Are you sure one of them isn't Trotsky's new alt? Lol

That was kind of his MO

Are you sure one of them isn't Trotsky's new alt? Lol

That was kind of his MO

I never knew him, then I kind of knew him, now I'm not sure if I know him, because I'm old and I get lost in Discord identities.

Nah you were dope. Then DMF fell in love with Bud Light, went woke and modded a bunch of Don Lemon wannabes
also thanks but I was only good for modding the p&m forum and dubbing ass floss offenders. otherwise considering I was a prior ban, it felt weird to ban people for posting a lot.

you should STFU because you lie and speak of POCs like they're stupid and need of constant white savior help. YOU are part of the problem.

He's CNN's dream host, black and gay, must have been a monster behind the scenes to get fired with those credentials.

He's CNN's dream host, black and gay, must have been a monster behind the scenes to get fired with those credentials.
He was often late to meetings or would not show at all. He dislikes women and makes it clear to them, always complain to management, throws hissy fits between segments, etc. He's a major douche.

A black guy telling someone who isn't black how that person shouldn't have an opinion on how it feels to be black.

Yeah, super racist.

That’s not what happened at all.
Stop making stuff up.

Sounds like Don Lemon was very convincing and talked Elon into moderating him out of a job.

<{anton}>
there have been high profile stories about Elon being into personal ketamine drug abuse. One story involved him bringing that into the workplace and people feeling they needed to do ketamine with him to get ahead/keep their job.

Don Lemon supposedly brought that up and Elon was not pleased. Elon cancelled the show a few hours later. Don's an annoying grifter, but so is Elon. Fuck both of those guys. "Free speech advocates", lol. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Also, I suspect the dynamic was that Elon thought this was a puff piece soft-launch, a Joe Rogan style interview, not a 60 Minutes style expose'. And it was more or less, 'had you been up front with me about the style of interview, I wouldn't have bothered with it' and probably felt ambushed by his own guy and decided to cut ties. It doesn't take much to piss him off, just look at what he did to Matt Taibbi.

Last edited:
Back