Donald Cerronay needs to see a shrink.

or he just lost because till is legit, stop making excuses.

first time i watch till, and he looked fuckin legit to me. plus, hes so young and yet strong and fluid.
this mofo be making waves in the future

Still to be determined.

Get Till’s balls outta your mouth fool.

Till's standup is legit, 44-0 in Kickboxing, European K1 Champ and taught Muay Thai in Brazil for 4 years.

It’s the sane thing, pressure him, get in his face and he folds.

Diaz, Masvidal, RDA and now some nobody named Till-pickle.

Something is mentally broken with Donnie-boy.

As the great Michael Perry stated post-fight, Till beat “Donald” and not “Cowboy”.

Same old stuff, ask GSP for a referral Donald.

he has a deeply ingrained belief that developing his mind is in conflict with everything he holds dear. its the same attitude that leads to so many americans being christians despite being in a first world country, and also why they can't have any rational thoughts about guns. cowboy would rather get his brain smashed in than get into sissy stuff like psychology, because at least dumbly getting your ass kicked and carrying on with your life is manly, in the sense that it involves violence and being stupid. lol

he was on rogans podcast, he's just a dumb ole cowboy

people act as if this is a psychological problem in a broad sense. its a fighting strategy and skill problem if multiple aggressive fighters below your technical level are consistently able to defeat you, which even in cerrones case i wouldnt say that is true. some of the guys that beat him are just better, and some times its not necessarily the aggression that is the issue.

to add to that, i feel like people arent giving his opponents enough credit either. unfeathered aggression alone doesnt get you the W. they have the skills to BE that aggressive without getting knocked out within seconds.

i think some sports psychology couldnt hurt cerrone or probably any fighter if its done well. but lets not pretend that a sports psychologist would help more than his striking coaches do.

He came in looking like he did his training camp in a soup kitchen

It’s the sane thing, pressure him, get in his face and he folds.

Diaz, Masvidal, RDA and now some nobody named Till-pickle.

Something is mentally broken with Donnie-boy.

As the great Michael Perry stated post-fight, Till beat “Donald” and not “Cowboy”.

Same old stuff, ask GSP for a referral Donald.
He didn't fold against Lawler. He weathered the storm well and came back.

he has a deeply ingrained belief that developing his mind is in conflict with everything he holds dear. its the same attitude that leads to so many americans being christians despite being in a first world country, and also why they can't have any rational thoughts about guns. cowboy would rather get his brain smashed in than get into sissy stuff like psychology, because at least dumbly getting your ass kicked and carrying on with your life is manly, in the sense that it involves violence and being stupid. lol

he was on rogans podcast, he's just a dumb ole cowboy
Truth be told, he is not even a real cowboy....

Around in his late teens he just decided he was gonna be a start dressing and acting like a cowboy.

I don't know why everyone is on about his psyche. He just got pieced up by a superior striker. Every time he threw, he got countered hard. Till was on his game last night and was the far better fighter. And as for 'quitting,' he got rocked and Till swarmed. There was nothing wrong with it.

HyKuKxp.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

BS, he looked flat as fuck and got lit up. Nothing to do with his mental game and probably a lot more to do with changes in his training camp and fighting too often.

Did cowboy throw a single punch? Guy didn't do anything

Will never be a fan of Cerrone anymore after that pathetic performance. Quit like i'd never expect a high level fighter to do. Shameful

And yet he can still take consolation in the fact that he's not you.

In a certain way, Ceronne's experience ended up working against him. Having just fought Lawler the full three rounds, he went out there with the expectation that this would be a five round fight, but Till didn't see it that way.

Unfortunately, Cerrone didn't realize what was happening to him until it was too late.

He doesn't have any adaptational skills. Soon as he comes out and his style doesn't match up well with his opponent, it's a done deal. Lack of heart and diversity in his skillset.

Back