• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Donald Cerrone: "Cormier is the Worst Fighter Ever".

fight with Gus was one of the best last year. He finished other 3 fights at LHW. Please

He's really not wrong. Cormier was an embarrassment. 2 days notice you barely do anything but hug his ass for 15 minutes and almost get finished

I sort of agree with him DC sucked yesterday. But Cowboy cant go ahead and name call people so much higher on the food chain rubbish like that.

Is there actual proof Cowboy said that stuff?

It would seem weird for him to say that with all the losses he has had, and him folding up like a cheap tent in title fights.

And I am a Cowboy fan. lol

Would love to hear cerrones take on Ben askren

He sounds like my friend I was watching the fight with or the people right next to us

Who is this Fight Ghost person? I think it's pretty messed up that they're live tweeting stuff like that. Cerrone is just there, chilling and enjoying the fights. I'm sure he wasn't aware that his comments were being recorded. Although Cowboy is the kind of guy who doesn't give a crap what you think.

EDIT: My bad, I thought this was happening last night as the fight were taking place and he was just being a fan/spectator.

Literally? I cant even
Santana_can't.gif

He's damn right.

Cormier has his garbage ass performance yesterday. Even fighters are calling him out.

This isn't nothing to proud of DC.

Cormier was exactly right when he said the fight went the way it had to go. He would have been very stupid to employ anything other than a conservative wrestling based strategy.

Anyone not liking the Cormier fight should blame whoever it was that caused a last minute match up to be thrown together.

He's damn right.

Cormier has his garbage ass performance yesterday. Even fighters are calling him out.

This isn't nothing to proud of DC.
DC's performance was more then just boring, it was disrespectful to a legend, Anderson is 41 didn't train and assured DC getting paid, it's the biggest UFC ppv ever and you fight like a wet blanket. It was the first time since Guida Maynard that I was truly disgusted by a performance show some balls to the man that saved your paycheck

Who is this Fight Ghost person? I think it's pretty messed up that they're live tweeting stuff like that. Cerrone is just there, chilling and enjoying the fights. I'm sure he wasn't aware that his comments were being recorded. Although Cowboy is the kind of guy who doesn't give a crap what you think.
He's on a stage with a microphone saying these things at a fan expo. It isn't like this was a private conversation.

Shut the fuck up Clownboy, go get some injections with your juiced up teammates

Back