Donald Cerrone: "Cormier is the Worst Fighter Ever".

Found the quotes

Cerrone: "What about the worst fight?"

CM Punk: "The worst fight?"

Cerrone: "Your boy, DC. Terrible!"

CM Punk: "What?"

Cerrone: "Terrible. How are you going to give up weight and then fight like a f*g, man?"

These are the only ones I find without watching the video. So did he actually call Dc the worst FIGHTER ever or did he say that was the worst FIGHT ever

Lol someone please clarify this for me

The fight spent the sum total of about 2 minutes on the feet, and in those two minutes he got hurt with a liver kick… He didn't fight like he normally does because he was out of his depth in the stand-up, and had an easy route to victory through the TD's… He couldn't do anything on the ground because nobody ever has really done much damage to Anderson on the ground.

Yeah I recall Chael owning Andy for 23 minutes on the ground before he got triangled, and when it was all over Silva looked pretty good as they raised his hand.

Yeah I recall Chael owning Andy for 23 minutes on the ground before he got triangled, and when it was all over Silva looked pretty good as they raised his hand.
Are you trying to make my point for me? Anderson doesn't take damage on the ground. Sonnen was on top of him for 23 minutes, and he couldn't finish the fight. Nobody has been able to… This is just a fact… Why does it bother you...

Cerrone is a moron.

Moron for stating the truth? Its UFC200 and you are fighting a guy in a lower weight class that has spiraled out of being one of the GOATs. You were preparing to fight Jones, someone stronger taller has a 7 inch reach over anderson. Anderson took the fight on a fucking two day notice. The best he can do is lay on him for 15 minutes? Really? Fight was fucking terrible, the crowd booed the whole time, Anderson wasn't hurt at all.

lmao Cerrone would've literally disintegrated if Anderson landed that body kick on him

I heard Cowboy was KO'ed when he saw that kick land on DC.

Moron for stating the truth? Its UFC200 and you are fighting a guy in a lower weight class that has spiraled out of being one of the GOATs. You were preparing to fight Jones, someone stronger taller has a 7 inch reach over anderson. Anderson took the fight on a fucking two day notice. The best he can do is lay on him for 15 minutes? Really? Fight was fucking terrible, the crowd booed the whole time, Anderson wasn't hurt at all.

Why didn't Cerrone ask for the fight?

Found the quotes

Cerrone: "What about the worst fight?"

CM Punk: "The worst fight?"

Cerrone: "Your boy, DC. Terrible!"

CM Punk: "What?"

Cerrone: "Terrible. How are you going to give up weight and then fight like a f*g, man?"

These are the only ones I find without watching the video. So did he actually call Dc the worst FIGHTER ever or did he say that was the worst FIGHT ever

Still waiting on someone to clarify this for me

Cormier is effective but not a lot of fun to watch usually. Rather watch Cerrone fight any day.

I'd be totally down to see Donald step up and fight Cormier. I wonder if he'd call DC a bitch after the fight? A Diaz brother probably would even in the hospital fight that followed but I doubt Donald would.

he had a shitty performance against a drained Anderson Silva. With that performance and Silva in his prime he wouldn't have lasted even one round. But to call him the worst fighter...nahhh. Maybe the worst fighter to hold a title. ;)

lol cerrone. got thoroughly raped by dos anjos and offered no resistance. crumbled on the first barrage and now he discredits DC for beating whom people considered to be the GOAT.

to all people who flame DC for his gameplan, would you seriously try to trade with AS and risk losing? just because it's ufc 200? wtf haha. SMH. DC has a legacy to protect, and so far he's only lost to roided Jones. Cerrone will never understand what being a UFC champion is like sad to say

At least DC isnt a historic choke artist like Donald or has multiple racist allegations against him.
"Racist allegations" often come from undereducated or plain ignorant people though, so who fucking cares? "Racist" is the new "communist," it doesn't mean anything except "I disagree with you and want to shut down discussion on the matter."

Are you trying to make my point for me? Anderson doesn't take damage on the ground. Sonnen was on top of him for 23 minutes, and he couldn't finish the fight. Nobody has been able to… This is just a fact… Why does it bother you...

Yes, actually I am. I am agreeing with your statement in that Silva is a ghost on the ground and eluded damage at an amazing rate. Where did you get the notion that something bothered me? Carry on.

Cerrone clearly doesn't understand the meaning of worst 'ever'.

When you fight elite competition, decisions are inevitable. As much as I love Cowboy fighting, whenever he's faced the elite, he's folded hard on several occasions.

Back