Donald Cerrone: "Cormier is the Worst Fighter Ever".

i like cerrone, will put this on too much budlight. I wanted it to be a stand up war but that seems to be a little bit exaggerated

dc fought to win (not the best dc performance), and if cerrone didn't like the fight he should keep drinking beer.

Is he really calling people :eek::eek::eek:s? Is the UFC cool with him doing that?

Cerrone is so unlikeable and gross. I wouldn't mind seeing him out of the UFC.

Cowboy has choked in every big fight he's been in. He's a total headcase and the definition of a gatekeeper. He can never be a champion because he can't handle pressure fights. So he's salty.

I'm not surprised, Motherfuckers.

Over/under on the UFC suspending Cerrone for dropping the f bomb?

Good thing Cerrone can fight, cause he's a complete dumbass.

cowboy was always a nasty piece of work. some of us aren't surprised at this.

Agree with Cerrone regarding both of them. Watching those fights last night was like a nightmarish trip back to the LnP era of 2009.

Says the Choke artist to one of the best fighter in the world & an Elite wrestler, also a champion with a belt which Donald can't even take a sniff on .

Choke artist with something like a dozen top 10 wins and a perennial contender in the world's premier MMA organization.

Cerone's off the cuff remarks are far more interesting and entertaining than DC's fight.

Back