Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend plans pub? I'm benching this evening, squatting tomorrow and will probably get the boys out on their bikes, go berry picking and try to visit some family members over the weekend.

@MilkManUK if everything goes according to plan and the rain holds off I will be taking Miles to the Glengarry Highland Games. I've signed him up for Jr. Heavyweights and a track & field comp on Saturday. But the weather doesn't look good. :-(

Other that that. My wife is out with the girls tonight. Buddy';s coming over. I'm going to test my KODI box and eat buffalo dip!

Last edited:
@MilkManUK the weekend here was a bit of a blitz. Friday night went ice skating, had a lovely time. Saturday, got a fresh fade, met up with a couple mates, hopped around some beaches, broke and entered to a real sketchy abandoned pier to get some excellent Instagram photos, visited some old abandoned battlements and did handstands over a cliff, got a massive head of steam on that night, had many deep drunken conversations and jamming sessions, woke up feeling extraordinarily starched, drove back home, packed up, moved house, set up my room in my new flat, and I think that's it for the most part there.

@MilkManUK the weekend here was a bit of a blitz. Friday night went ice skating, had a lovely time. Saturday, got a fresh fade, met up with a couple mates, hopped around some beaches, broke and entered to a real sketchy abandoned pier to get some excellent Instagram photos, visited some old abandoned battlements and did handstands over a cliff, got a massive head of steam on that night, had many deep drunken conversations and jamming sessions, woke up feeling extraordinarily starched, drove back home, packed up, moved house, set up my room in my new flat, and I think that's it for the most part there.

Crikey. That's more action packed than a whole month for me! Sounds good though.

I got my tickets for UFC 215 which is coming to Edmonton in September. First time I'll attend a live UFC event and I can't wait! Thiago Alves was originally scheduled for 215 but they pushed him to 216 which sucks because he's one of my favorite fighters, but still, it's a pretty stacked card. Great seats too, row #8. I bought two extra seats, which I'm hoping to sell to pay for the first one.

Crikey. That's more action packed than a whole month for me! Sounds good though.

This weekend's plans include Beervana festival on Saturday, then a horse trek the next day. Horse trek is likely to be quite sketchy after consuming all of everything at Beervana.

Dunkirk was a really good movie if you guys have a chance of seeing it. I put myself in the shoes of these young guys and it's unbelievable what they had to go through in WW2. If we were born then, we would have had to go through it. Really makes you stop complaining about little things in life; at least there's no bomb dropping beside you while you sleep on a beach.

It rained and so Miles did not get to go to Highland games :-(

But we went grocery shopping, so there's that!

Anyone watching Game.of Thrones? This week's episode was awesome.

Finally a dragon kicking some ass. That final battle was bonkers. This episode almost made me like Danaerys.

Anyone watching Game.of Thrones? This week's episode was awesome.

Finally a dragon kicking some ass. That final battle was bonkers. This episode almost made me like Danaerys.

Fuck yeah that was great. About time those dragons brought something of value to the story. Looking forward to seeing how Littlefinger deals with Bran making it plain that he knows things.

This weekend's plans include Beervana festival on Saturday, then a horse trek the next day. Horse trek is likely to be quite sketchy after consuming all of everything at Beervana.
Well....I'm going to Legoland?

I just joined a new gym. I started there on Monday. I've been there a few times in the past, and the owner helps me out for Lift for Kids (which is happening this coming weekend, by the way). Its a great gym, everything you can ask for including prowler, tires, and boxes (which I made and lent to her last year). It feels good to be back with some interest in training. I had lost it since the leg vagina incident.

I'm basically grappling and striking everyday. Daken might be able to out lift me at this point.

You didn't just murder the man, you fucked his corpse.
His spirit still haunts here from time to time.

I guess you must be loving striking & grappling to be doing it everyday? Is the striking Thai based? I would love to still be able to train on the regular but bloody work & family commitments put an end to that..

Enjoy it while you can!

I don't expect much of a response, but I'll go ahead and ask anyway: Weekend plans pub?

I'm going to se Atomic Blonde with my friend tonight, no idea if it's any good but fancied going to see something that isn't a kids film for once. We are going to hit up the kebab van on the way home, so that should be good.

Tomorrow I'm taking my kids to Legoland, I expect we'll be there most of the day. Sunday, will probably get them out for a walk in the nearby woods and may do a bbq in the evening.

Doing the real life Road House thing and lifting. That's about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back