Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working this weekend, going to a friends house for beers and some bbq, tomorrow. Sunday going to see a lady friend. I have a job interview set up for Monday morning, as well. Going to fit some deadlifting in, probably Sunday.

Working this weekend, going to a friends house for beers and some bbq, tomorrow. Sunday going to see a lady friend. I have a job interview set up for Monday morning, as well. Going to fit some deadlifting in, probably Sunday.

Nice, have fun. What's the job you are being interviewed for?

I am going to BJJ now and then have no plans. Probably do some writing for this one-man black metal project I am doing. Lifting tomorrow then going to relax, and I have Monday off work randomly which is a rest day so basically going to catch up on films & TV I want to watch.

Golfed yesterday and then went out to eat last night for our anniversary. Duck wings, regular wings, shrimp pops, and a lot of beer. Going out to breakfast this morning, mowing, and then lifting.

His spirit still haunts here from time to time.

I guess you must be loving striking & grappling to be doing it everyday? Is the striking Thai based? I would love to still be able to train on the regular but bloody work & family commitments put an end to that..

Enjoy it while you can!

R.I.P Daken

Yeah it's Thai based, it's a work in progress but it's enjoyable flowing everything together. Anyways They do have a guy there strictly for boxing which I do too. Just try to do everything.

I was pretty well blitzed this weekend at Beervana. Excellent way to say farewell to the beersies for the next few weeks.

My mate picked me up a bottle of a super-duper limited release by one of NZ's most prominent breweries, to celebrate their 500th batch of beer brewed. Looking forward to opening that on a special occasion.

Also. Fuck tooth ache. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this shit. It's fucking horrible.

Had a funeral on Saturday for my wife's great uncle so that killed most of the day. My parents came by on Sunday and then we went grocery shopping. Not the most exciting weekend.

beers and going to see a lady friend. Going to fit in.

BTZ5SrI.gif

Well my hockey team got eliminated from the playoffs via a tie-breaker so I can go back to lifting for a month or so. The good thing about the Winter season is that half the team took the Summer off so everyone's cardio sucks.

NK, Lift for kids looked like it went well. How did it all shake out?

Well my hockey team got eliminated from the playoffs via a tie-breaker so I can go back to lifting for a month or so. The good thing about the Winter season is that half the team took the Summer off so everyone's cardio sucks.

NK, Lift for kids looked like it went well. How did it all shake out?

It went really well, considering all the drama and shite I had to deal with throughout the year. People were throwing $8000 around, but I have not been given the official auditors total money raised.

I handed an envelope of $5900 in cash that morning. This did not include registration, tshirt sales (Which was basically $0, since I make no money on them), vendor fees, a $1000 donation from a friend, online donations that were still in GoFundMe, a late $500 Union donation, money from the Strongman Event registration and donations and cash donations at the site.

I'd say $8000 is pretty close. My expenses were quite minimal this year.

$1300 T-Shirts
$360 Food for volunteers and athletes

Everything else I spent was not counted as I just considered it my financial contribution. I think we have found a good formula for the event. I take care of the pre-meet tasks like promotions, registration, sponsors, vendors, etc... Elite Powerlfiting Canada takes care of the equipment and run the meet on the day.

Plans for the weekend, pub? I might be ahead of the ball here, but it's Friday afternoon where I am so YOLO.

Having a last restaurant meal tonight for a few weeks, as well as my last donut until I've made weight. We got some serious chub to shred and not a lot of time to do it in. I'll admit, I've been pretty negligent with the nutrition this week. Considering starting a nutrition log to go with the training log. Might be an idea.

Also, anyone got recommendations on a good, cheap, relatively durable bluetooth speaker? Leaning towards the UE Wonderboom. It seems pretty decent, just a matter of picking one up at the right price, unless anyone has any better suggestions.

Plans for the weekend, pub? I might be ahead of the ball here, but it's Friday afternoon where I am so YOLO.

Having a last restaurant meal tonight for a few weeks, as well as my last donut until I've made weight. We got some serious chub to shred and not a lot of time to do it in. I'll admit, I've been pretty negligent with the nutrition this week. Considering starting a nutrition log to go with the training log. Might be an idea.

Also, anyone got recommendations on a good, cheap, relatively durable bluetooth speaker? Leaning towards the UE Wonderboom. It seems pretty decent, just a matter of picking one up at the right price, unless anyone has any better suggestions.

Once I finish work this afternoon, I'll be driving up to the Lake District for a few nights camping. The Lake District is beautiful, so if the weather is OK, it should be a really nice trip.

I got a really cheap bluetooth speaker off Amazon a couple of years ago - it's one of those small round ones, no idea on the brand, but it was only around £15 and has lasted well considering it was so cheap.

Sleep. Train. Honestly, I prefer weekends like this now.

Went to the beach yesterday, a different beach. During the winter, many trees were uprooted, they were all scattered along the shore and looked like they had been assembled to cordon off parts of the beach, making it quite private.

Today we are going to the park for a picnic.

Went exploring the gorge road near my house on Saturday. The road's been closed for months due to landslides and rockfalls. No traffic can get in at all. We jumped over the barriers and chainlink fence and just walked down the middle of the highway, through some amazing scenery. It was pretty amazing.

Ended up getting burgers at the local greasery, followed up with some gelato and a walk down by the river. Nice day out.

Wife and I got massages on Saturday. More therapeutic, less relaxing. She really worked on my shoulders which felt the good kind of pain but my left shoulder is sore today. Next time I might ask her to take it a bit easier.

It was my wife's birthday yesterday so we picked up wings and had dinner with family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back