Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suit fitting tomorrow. If my current weight loss progress is any indication, I will need a refitting prior to needing said suit for a wedding in September.

Weekend plans, folks?

Saturday my wife works nights so my buddy's coming over, I'm cooking some shit up, we're drinking whiskey and watching Animal House.

Working this weekend. Attending a dinner, Saturday night. Possible training Sunday.

Weekend plans, folks?

Saturday my wife works nights so my buddy's coming over, I'm cooking some shit up, we're drinking whiskey and watching Animal House.
I'm having a movie & games night with my sons tonight, when I finally get home (it's 19:30 as I post this). Might drink the last of my stout/porter collection. Tomorrow we have my niece's birthday party - so I'll just drop my boys off to that and get some stuff done in the meantime. Sunday is Mother's Day, so will pop and see my mum at some point. I also desperately need to get an overdue squat session in.

After 21 days of being on a night shift sleep schedule, my big weekend plan is trying to switch back to days, without losing too much sleep. Also gonna start packing for the big move.

I'm having a movie & games night with my sons tonight, when I finally get home (it's 19:30 as I post this). Might drink the last of my stout/porter collection. Tomorrow we have my niece's birthday party - so I'll just drop my boys off to that and get some stuff done in the meantime. Sunday is Mother's Day, so will pop and see my mum at some point. I also desperately need to get an overdue squat session in.

What kind of movies and games? You have my interest!!

What kind of movies and games? You have my interest!!
It was a bit of a washout as I got home late and both boys were knackered and ended up falling asleep on the rug way before we got round to any games, did manage to watch Happy Feet though, so there's that.

It was a bit of a washout as I got home late and both boys were knackered and ended up falling asleep on the rug way before we got round to any games, did manage to watch Happy Feet though, so there's that.

Well, what games *would* you have played?

My eldest son would have insisted on Minecraft, and my youngest would have insisted on a WWE game. I would have had more fun with the WWE game.

WWE games ought to be the most fun games that exist. I have only played ones on the N64 and the GameCube, mind, but they certainly did the job in the park.

I still play WCW/NWO revenge from time to time on my N64

WWE games ought to be the most fun games that exist. I have only played ones on the N64 and the GameCube, mind, but they certainly did the job in the park.
Oh THOSE were the days. I still have Day Of Reckoning 2 for the GameCube which I can play on the Wii. It's a solid game.

My gym just got a Jacob's Ladder. I have been wanting to try one of those things since 2009.

It will probably just wipe me out and I'll never do it again... but it will be nice to actually scratch something off my list.

My gym just got a Jacob's Ladder. I have been wanting to try one of those things since 2009.

It will probably just wipe me out and I'll never do it again... but it will be nice to actually scratch something off my list.
I tried one, once. Just for a moment, it moved faster than I had anticipated and it frightened me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back