Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I wear weightlifting shoes and snatch and clean & jerk because I really want people to know that I'm a weightlifter.

LOL no. I've seen your videos.
This situation is much different.

I am probably being a little hard on the guy, but I'm pretty sure anyone who spends a lot of time in a Anytime Fitness style gym would recognize the guy I mean.

Last edited:
Anyone here a fan of Top Gear / The Grand Tour? Just happy the boys are back... way to many hours seing Clarkson, Hammond and May.

fake-laughter.gif

What douche dresses like this in the gym?
B b but i wear converse shoes :(

Sup ninjas!
A friend of mine has started a Fed (soon to be legit) called Elite Powerlifting Canada. Not sure if you're interested but he's on insta and it would be cool to follow. Thanks brosephs! I'd really like to see his format grow! $$ for winners and its all about FUN, well run meets! He's really into giving back to the lifters and to the community. Thanks guys!

Anyway, back to bitching about douchebags in chucks!

LOL no. I've seen your videos.
This situation is much different.

I am probably being a little hard on the guy, but I'm pretty sure anyone who spends a lot of time in a Anytime Fitness style gym would recognize the guy I mean.

I know what ya mean, bruh. He fits the stereotypical 'Instaram Powerlifter'.
BroScienceLife hit the nail right on the head when he did that 'So you wanna be a powerlifter' video.

I have a faded comb over, a beard, some tattoo's, chucks.. but I have a double prong belt so I guess I dodged that bullet by a whisker.

I guess my choice of words to suggest he wanted people to know he was a PLer was inaccurate and I apologize, Lat, Jake and Flash...

He definitely fit the Insta Lifter look. There's a meme that shows the Hipster PLer Started Kit. He sorta fit that mold.

I've noticed an influx of these guys and girls in the gym. Most don't last though. They find a new popular gym thing. The best thing they do though is bring the sport to the mainstream...

I guess my choice of words to suggest he wanted people to know he was a PLer was inaccurate and I apologize, Lat, Jake and Flash...

He definitely fit the Insta Lifter look. There's a meme that shows the Hipster PLer Started Kit. He sorta fit that mold.

I've noticed an influx of these guys and girls in the gym. Most don't last though. They find a new popular gym thing. The best thing they do though is bring the sport to the mainstream...

No need to apologize, m'man. I know what you were saying wasn't meant to cause any offense.

Guys, cutting sucks. Don't do it. Just be fat and strong instead. Currently in the middle of my strength work, feeling absolutely average- which is how a fair few sessions have been lately.

PS, happy thanksgiving to all Ameribros. Hope you all have a most excellent one.

Guys, cutting sucks. Don't do it. Just be fat and strong instead. Currently in the middle of my strength work, feeling absolutely average- which is how a fair few sessions have been lately.
Sounds like you need beer to cheer you up. PM or Insta me your address again please mate and I will get to the Post Office tomorrow...sorry I have been really poor with sending this to you, but at least I didn't drink them in the meantime!

Reasons why I'll never make a conscious effort to get to #jaktntanned % bodyfat again.... well at least until the next time I decide I want to get jakt n tan again. Which wont be for a long time.

Sounds like you need beer to cheer you up. PM or Insta me your address again please mate and I will get to the Post Office tomorrow...sorry I have been really poor with sending this to you, but at least I didn't drink them in the meantime!

Hahaha will do mate. The thought of beer always cheers me up!

What's the guts belphious?

I assume guts means what's the deal? Car broke down and my wallet is sad. Shit sucks.

Anyone here a fan of Top Gear / The Grand Tour? Just happy the boys are back... way to many hours seing Clarkson, Hammond and May.

I'm happy, I've yet to watch but I enjoy their shtick quite a bit. I'm hoping TopGear becomes more of a car show now. Matt, rory and chris can really turn it into an entertaining yet informative show and differentiate themselves from TG of yore.

I assume guts means what's the deal? Car broke down and my wallet is sad. Shit sucks.

Ah yes. I, too, am familiar with these woes.

And yeah, it's pretty much meaning what's at the center of something, originally shortened from "what's the guts of the issue".

@daken7 did you have your boxing match?

A friend of mine just had one, all the vids are on YouTube, so was wondering if you had yours, if you can put the link up? Was it Ultra White Collar Boxing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back