Donald Trump’s shocking ignorance, laid bare

He has a history of declaring bankruptcies in a way that fleeces investors and leaves him a profit. In one instance he told them to be happy because they would have lost a lot more money if he actually built anything. And these were everyday joes he was talking to, who had been convinced to invest with him, not diabolical financial institutions.

He is a profoundly petty and destructive man. The best example i can think of is this is suing a journalist for billions of dollars because Donald said he was worth X amount of money and the journalist printed that he was in fact only worth Y amount of money.

He outsources jobs to China.

He brags about how he uses bankruptcy laws to saddle others with his debt.

There's an amazing documentary that was released showcasing Trump attacking a Scottish (Irish?) village to make a golf course.

He lied about not knowing who David Duke was then refused to condemn the KKK because he said he didn't know who they were and some of them might be good people. He refused to condemn his supporters attacking minorities, saying his supporters were passionate, and was talking about paying the legal fees of someone who attacked a black protestor.

Trump U violated the laws in several ways until finally being investigated as an outright scam.

Clearly xenophobic in his rhetoric: talking about banning Muslims and saying the Mexicans coming to America are rapists and murderers

Trump properties investigated for discriminating against blacks.

You might be happy to ignore all of these criticisms because, hey, he was just making money, but it is perfectly reasonable for people to think he is a piece of shit profiting off the very activities that have financially crippled many Americans and has given no indication whatsoever, outside of babbling, that he is going to change a lifetime of his destructive business practices.

Given everything I typed up, you are being deliberately ignorant if you pretend you can't understand why people think he doesn't deserve to be president and that the president of the United States should have exhibited some (any?) business or political practices helping Americans before he decided to run.

Also I recently read a great article that calculated that if Trump had invested his quarter-billion dollar inheritance in index funds he would be worth ten billion dollars more than he currently is as a result of his business practices.

Edit: here it is http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-probably-better-investing-donald-233020366.html
Don't forget his ties to the mob

He knows how to win...

...and make money
...and manage/employ tens of thousands of people
...and balance budgets
...and negotiate with incompetent politicians who are at the mercy of their financial puppet masters
...and is honest about what a raging egomaniac e is amongst a stage full of raging egomaniacs all masquerading as something else

Many don't like Trump for one reason or another , but it baffles me to see support for more of the same old same old Washington shenanigans, it really does. Career politicians arent good at anything except being the best bullshitters alive, and the situations we find ourselves in as a nation are a direct result of being led by fools who suck at everything except pretending.

Obama accomplished absolutely nothing in his life before getting elected to public offices. Trump at least knows how to win.

In the world of Trump there is no diplomacy, legislation or administration. Only deals, tremendous deals.

Please quote me defending every offense of illegal immigrants.
If we want to actually talk about the impact of illegal immigrants on the country, that's fine. Illegal immigrants absolutely do put strains on various services. They also contribute to wage depression for individuals that have very little education. Those are indeed negatives. We have to balance that against contributions, which includes the fact that they do pay a variety of taxes while receiving less return on those taxes in terms of services due to their legal status. Moreover, that wage depression reduces the costs of goods while maintaining higher profits. The later I don't really care about but the former does lead to decreased costs of living. Economic analyses I've read generally suggest that for those with less than a HS degree, illegals represent a negative effect. Those with a HS are slightly positive but really a push. After that, illegal immigrants improve your standard of living.

All of that is a far cry from the blithering idiocy you posted though.
Trump said wall day 1 and why he is so popular. The real citizens are really pushing for their country back. Good luck

He knows how to win...

...and make money
...and manage/employ tens of thousands of people
...and balance budgets
...and negotiate with incompetent politicians who are at the mercy of their financial puppet masters
...and is honest about what a raging egomaniac e is amongst a stage full of raging egomaniacs all masquerading as something else

Many don't like Trump for one reason or another , but it baffles me to see support for more of the same old same old Washington shenanigans, it really does. Career politicians arent good at anything except being the best bullshitters alive, and the situations we find ourselves in as a nation are a direct result of being led by fools who suck at everything except pretending.

Trump is a loser.

It's been pointed out by several economists that if Trump simply took the millions his father left him and gave it to an average investment firm he'd be wealthier than he is right now.

vote for hilary guys

and let saudi "royal" family fuck you in the ass while you suck Israel's dick

Trump is a loser.

It's been pointed out by several economists that if Trump simply took the millions his father left him and gave it to an average investment firm he'd be wealthier than he is right now.

That's the easy way out.

But do you know what a man does? (That's a hypothetical, of course you don't). He competes. He fights to the bitter end. He tries to make himself better every day. He pushes himself to the limits.

Trump doesn't need to run for president. He didn't even need to work. He does it because he's driven.

And legit LOL at some keyboard warrior dork calling Trump a loser. Go home, you're drunk.

I'm not sure how a Trump supporter can glaze over or dismiss this. What possible excuse could they have for this guy being nothing but a self promoting con man who knows nothing about the office he is running for.

Honestly, I only read a portion of it, but didn't see a problem. I actually agree with most things he said. What are these parts that need glazed over?

I like that he's not afraid to hurt peoples feelings. It's true that we shouldn't keep baby sitting other countries and building schools and infrastructure for them when we have so many problems here. We shouldnt allow companies to go to other countries without stiff taxes or tariffs on their imports. But lawmakers get kickbacks from these companies where as Trump would tell them to 'kick rocks, I'm already rich.'

Here is an opinion piece on Trump's interview with the editorial board of the Washington Post.

Donald Trump’s ignorance of government policy, both foreign and domestic, is breathtaking. The Republican Party is likely to nominate for president a man who appears to know next to nothing about the issues that would confront him in the job.

Such a sweeping condemnation may sound unfair. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump were already busy tweeting that I’m a “dummy” or something. But if you read the transcript of Trump’s hour-long meeting with the editorial board of The Post, which took place Monday, I don’t see how you can come to any other conclusion.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...6d2b6c-f1f7-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html

Grab the transcript link, see if your still comfortable with The Donald.

The hands part is near the bottom

People were OK with electing a junior senator/community organizer from Chicago, IL, but the concept of electing a self-made billionaire is hard to swallow?

Give me a fucking break.

Obama accomplished absolutely nothing in his life before getting elected to public offices. Trump at least knows how to win.

Wait, what the fuck are you on about? This dude was fed with a silver spoon..

Hopefully, sometimes that's necessary. His record shows that he is willing to listen to the right advisers though.
Really, like whom?
I haven't read any of his biographies and so don't know who he has had as advisers.

Really, like whom?
I haven't read any of his biographies and so don't know who he has had as advisers.

What's the alternative? That he single handedly turned 1 million into 10 billion like superman, all on his own?

Sounds like a genius to me.

That's the easy way out.

But do you know what a man does? (That's a hypothetical, of course you don't). He competes. He fights to the bitter end. He tries to make himself better every day. He pushes himself to the limits.

Trump doesn't need to run for president. He didn't even need to work. He does it because he's driven.

And legit LOL at some keyboard warrior dork calling Trump a loser. Go home, you're drunk.
Driven to make America great and make America win again. The other day Bolivia was laughing at America.....Can you believe it? Bolivia

What's the alternative? That he single handedly turned 1 million into 10 billion like superman, all on his own?

Sounds like a genius to me.
Why be snarky? You stated his record showed something, I'm asking about your assertion.
Also, while I think there's been some excessive downplaying of Trump's success, you're going too far in the other direction. Trump got a lot more than 1 million.

Why be snarky? You stated his record showed something, I'm asking about your assertion.
Also, while I think there's been some excessive downplaying of Trump's success, you're going too far in the other direction. Trump got a lot more than 1 million.

What kind of growth did he produce is what we're talking about. Lets not be dishonest here and pretend that him getting 1 million, 2 million, or even 5 million from his parents some how cancels out the fact that he made billions. This narrative is very common and I find it very desperate. Arguing about whether he's worth 4 billion instead of 10 billion is misleading too.

I'll ask again, do you think he made billions on his own? Or is he an incredibly competent man who knows how to disseminate information well, and as he stated, a very good prognosticator.

What kind of growth did he produce is what we're talking about. Lets not be dishonest here and pretend that him getting 1 million, 2 million, or even 5 million from his parents some how cancels out the fact that he made billions. This narrative is very common and I find it very desperate. Arguing about whether he's worth 4 billion instead of 10 billion is misleading too.

I'll ask again, do you think he made billions on his own? Or is he an incredibly competent man who knows how to disseminate information well, and as he stated, a very good prognosticator.
How about the equivalent of 200 million (the estimated worth of the company he took over in current dollars)? That's still very impressive but not nearly the same story. Nobody is particularly surprised when a Rockefeller is successful.

Good for Trump for increasing he's family's worth. He clearly has made good choices and, presumably, listened to sound advice. There's also a hell of a lot of luck there--people with his starting basis have opportunities you and I don't. They also have safety nets we don't. It is utterly ridiculous to portray him as self-made in any way.

Regardless, given his previous comments about his brain and vocabulary, I'm curious who he listens to. You stated something in a declarative manner so I assumed you knew.

Last edited:
Trump initially amused me and made me laugh, but now as we get closer and closer to the gen election the mere sound of his voice is starting to piss me off lol

Back