Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Pecker said under oath that he paid Stormy and was never reimbursed. How is this a case?

didn't he also testify that Trump said he didn't know what he (pecker) was talking about when he asked Trump about the payment to stormy daniels? <lol>

He also said it was he and Cohen, without Trump involved, that did the "catch and kill" scheme or whatever to stop bad headlines

He also said this. Trump using his office to get his buddy off crimes.
The FEC then contacted Pecker and he got very worried that he was in trouble. He called Cohen, who told him not to worry because Trump had Attorney General Jeff Sessions "in his pocket" and he would squash any investigation. Pecker decided not to accept those representations and made a deal to cooperate with DOJ in exchange for immunity as long as he testified truthfully. He said he was later also given immunity by the Manhattan DA. He said his company had to pay a fine to the FEC of $180,000 for what they did to cover for Trump.

sounds like the farty orange rapist has got some pecker problems.

didn't he also testify that Trump said he didn't know what he (pecker) was talking about when he asked Trump about the payment to stormy daniels? <lol>

He also said it was he and Cohen, without Trump involved, that did the "catch and kill" scheme or whatever to stop bad headlines
doesn't matter....all these cases are rigged.

If we’re throwing around predictions I think this will be a hung jury for the record. I want to have that posted here in the event it happens. At least with any of the most serious allegations.

This whole thing is pretty gross, I mean the fact that the darling of the Christian right and presumed GOP nominee for the presidency is on trial, especially for the nature of this case—but even an outright NG to everything wouldn’t totally shock me. I don’t know that this case is quite as strong as many of my fellow left leaning/otherwise Trump hating posters would like it to be. There’s a lot. That’s probably the best thing they have. Just throw a mountain of evidence and charges at the jury and say, look he must’ve done something right? Based on what I’m reading has been presented so far I’m not even sold.

Plus the DA just got his fucking Harvey Weinstein conviction tossed because he couldn’t follow the rules of evidence and tried to convict a piece of shit based on the fact that he was a piece of shit, and not actual evidence of his crimes that he obviously committed. Prosecutors might disappoint a lot of you. And you should expect it. They really do suck as evidence above.

Georgia case is stronger. Shit coming out of AZ is interesting. I just don’t know “that this is it” as the low IQ Trumpanzees like to say.

The Democrats shit the bed today in the NDA Trail today... what a disaster for them. They have no case.

Trump campaigned in NY today with construction workers, one said....

Feelz staged? We all know by now Team Trump is not above such things.

If we’re throwing around predictions I think this will be a hung jury for the record. I want to have that posted here in the event it happens. At least with any of the most serious allegations.

This whole thing is pretty gross, I mean the fact that the darling of the Christian right and presumed GOP nominee for the presidency is on trial, especially for the nature of this case—but even an outright NG to everything wouldn’t totally shock me. I don’t know that this case is quite as strong as many of my fellow left leaning/otherwise Trump hating posters would like it to be. There’s a lot. That’s probably the best thing they have. Just throw a mountain of evidence and charges at the jury and say, look he must’ve done something right? Based on what I’m reading has been presented so far I’m not even sold.

Plus the DA just got his fucking Harvey Weinstein conviction tossed because he couldn’t follow the rules of evidence and tried to convict a piece of shit based on the fact that he was a piece of shit, and not actual evidence of his crimes that he obviously committed. Prosecutors might disappoint a lot of you. And you should expect it. They really do suck as evidence above.

Georgia case is stronger. Shit coming out of AZ is interesting. I just don’t know “that this is it” as the low IQ Trumpanzees like to say.
I'd say he's pretty obviously guilty of falsifying records. Whether they end up being felonies or not, can't say.

As far as tying it to the campaign, Cohen pleaded guilty to making an excessive campaign contribution for the payment to Stormy. So, if it's already established that Cohen's payment was an illegal campaign contribution, and Trump reimbursed him for it and called that a legal fee, it seems pretty strong at least on that count.

Who knows, though? He could skate. But, I am predicting at least one count results in a conviction. Trump's best chance s a simpleton fanboy on the jury.

Cohen already went to prison for this. How much stronger does the case need to be?

And yeah, if it were up to me the Georgia case would get priority. Regardless, as long as at least one trial is done before the end of October, I will get to see how many itchy cunts will vote for a convicted felon.

e51d3357-6cb6-4c2a-8a89-6f5e0d642e97.JPG

d22d9088-0da6-4349-96a8-64af7a6a5b4f.jpg

todays courtroom sketches. sleepy don just can't seem to keep his eyes open. probably needs a nappy change too.

so what are the charges if DT found guilty?

His 1st criminal trial only just begun, give it time.

Meanwhile he's been found liable in his latest civil trials.

Back