Locked AEW CXVI Neck Strong Awarness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Collision at it’s normal time tonight?

Can never tell since AEW is preempted by pretty much everything else.

Apparently there's not even gonna be a Collision tonight, had no idea until I went to Fite.tv and there wasn't anything listed at all, so I checked Twitter.

It's not looking good for AEW...

Such a shame. So many talented wrestlers on that show...

They could’ve aired it today if they wanted to.

It's not looking good for AEW...

Such a shame. So many talented wrestlers on that show...

What have you heard?

The big hurdle is securing their TV rights. If they lock in a good deal, they'll be all right. For a while, at least.

Are people actually legit doom and glooming about Collision not being on because of the NBA playoffs which was announced would happen when Collision became a show almost a year ago?

<lol>

Are people actually legit doom and glooming about Collision not being on because of the NBA playoffs which was announced would happen when Collision became a show almost a year ago?

<lol>
I thought we were better than social media, BG.

Guess the SHIT always fits through the smallest cracks.

Someone on Reddit did the research and found that Penta has lost 13 straight matches on Dynamite and hasn't won on Dynamite in 9 months.

If anything is keeping this company in the mud it ain't the NBA booting Collision off TV for a night, it's this BULLSHIT!

r1EODs0.jpeg

Someone on Reddit did the research and found that Penta has lost 13 straight matches on Dynamite and hasn't won on Dynamite in 9 months.

If anything is keeping this company in the mud it ain't the NBA booting Collision off TV for a night, it's this BULLSHIT!

r1EODs0.jpeg
You couldn't ask more heavy lifting from a foreign worker.

That couch looks really comfortable, B. Ol' Roll loves himself a deep couch like that, no doubt about it
Speaking of couches, Roll.
My wife's best friend moved to the good ol' US of A for work and gave us her old couch set.
Giant Lazyboy sectional, super soft and comfortable. AND added an 81 inch TV because they are going to live in an apartment for a while over there and it's too big.

Finally finished our upstairs bonus room.

1714943387960.jpeg

Speaking of couches, Roll.
My wife's best friend moved to the good ol' US of A for work and gave us her old couch set.
Giant Lazyboy sectional, super soft and comfortable. AND added an 81 inch TV because they are going to live in an apartment for a while over there and it's too big.

Finally finished our upstairs bonus room.

View attachment 1042569
What a great spot to tune into AEW Dynamite every Wednesday night at 8/7c!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back