Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

Then why doesn't Biden take it? If you're 16 years older than the age recommended to start getting cognitive tests, the majority of the country of which you're running to be president believe you have dementia, and the special counsel report just said your brain is too rotten for you to even stand trial for the crimes you committed, seems like a good time for cognitive test, no?
It seems this would work out at the polls in your favor if what you're saying is true. Despite how old Biden is he sure seems head and shoulders above TR7MP when you look at his SOTU and compare it to any TR7MP rally. You can wahhh wahhh wahhh your way back to another loss for your hero and cry "it's rigged" as long as you care to.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Words matter..... I know you don't like to hear it, because you are Left Cult, but tyranny is exactly what has happened here.

Tyranny: oppressive power

That is exactly what the Democrats are doing with their power (Bragg, James, Willis, Biden DOJ) to attack their political opponents. It is also an element of Fascism.

You think you can mock someone for using proper English to dissuade the use of the word? It's not going to happen. What the Democrats are doing with their power is tyranny. It's tyranny when they do it to Trump or his team, it's tyranny when they do it to parents in school board meetings, it's tyranny when they use the IRS to attack as well. Now that you too know the definition of the word, please feel free to use it when appropriate.

It seems this would work out at the polls in your favor if what you're saying is true. Despite how old Biden is he sure seems head and shoulders above TR7MP when you look at his SOTU and compare it to any TR7MP rally. You can wahhh wahhh wahhh your way back to another loss for your hero and cry "it's rigged" as long as you care to.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Trump's ahead in 6/7 swing states. But don't worry, I think Biden's dementia should clear up by then.

Yet another super insightful shitpost from good old "I'm a republican, bro". You forgot to type Tr7mp. I think your super cool nickname is going to catch on any day now. <lol>
I think Orange Peephole T. is far more apt.

This case isn't nearly as serious as the others but it's still a crime and I think it's pretty obvious he did it. If that helps you cope...
What Trump does not want is to have his cult hear he is a 2 pump Trump, with a tiny weiner. Then the Evangelicals who are using Trump to fleece their flock, dont want to have to explain to their flock, that if they happen to open a Bible, that nowhere in there does it say its cool to bang a chick who makes gang bang videos, while your wife is home taking care of your newborn.
In the scheme of things of corrupt shit Trump has done in his lifetime, this is a minor charge but an embarrassing charge. I mean this is not like getting convicted of money laundering which happened to Trump before he ever decided to run for office.

Wow, judge won’t let him attend Barton’s graduation or to Supreme Court hearing next week. Not only is the case wack, but moves like that will help trump in the polls.

He ought to go to the graduation. I'd like to see that judge send him to jail for it.

It is becoming clear that this is pure election interference as they are looking to keep him off the campaign trail. It's crazy that this case was ever allowed. They just turned misdemeanors into felonies for the first time ever. NY's legal system has become a cesspool of Democratic Party abuse of power.

What Trump does not want is to have his cult hear he is a 2 pump Trump, with a tiny weiner. Then the Evangelicals who are using Trump to fleece their flock, dont want to have to explain to their flock, that if they happen to open a Bible, that nowhere in there does it say its cool to bang a chick who makes gang bang videos, while your wife is home taking care of your newborn.
In the scheme of things of corrupt shit Trump has done in his lifetime, this is a minor charge but an embarrassing charge. I mean this is not like getting convicted of money laundering which happened to Trump before he ever decided to run for office.

No one cares that is not Left Cult. Normal people don't care what anyone does in the bedroom when it's between two consenting and able minded adults.

How Democrats think this is a path to win an election speaks to just how shitty their policies truly are.

Yeah criminal trials are great for politicians.

Martyrdom is great for politicians. These criminal trials are absolutely unique in nature and an abuse of the Legal system. They are the definition of tyranny and those that think for themselves know it.

Getting Big Ern vibes from Trump's hair today

B3qVkKCCIAAZ53y.jpg

He ought to go to the graduation. I'd like to see that judge send him to jail for it.

It is becoming clear that this is pure election interference as they are looking to keep him off the campaign trail. It's crazy that this case was ever allowed. They just turned misdemeanors into felonies for the first time ever. NY's legal system has become a cesspool of Democratic Party abuse of power.

Yup, I think Trump will violate the order, maybe skip the Supreme Court date, but def for the graduation, just for the headlines about it.

If he was arrested for attending Barron’s graduation, he will raise tens of millions in that very day and his poll numbers will go up immediately

Graduation interference...<mma4>

No one cares that is not Left Cult. Normal people don't care what anyone does in the bedroom when it's between two consenting and able minded adults.

How Democrats think this is a path to win an election speaks to just how shitty their policies truly are.
Well if Trump was not such a dumb fuck, he would not have left a paper trail in paying her off. The sex with a chick who makes gang bang videos is not how he broke the law, but you already know that.
I believe in Law and Order and Trump broke the law. He only paid her off because he thought it would hurt his election chances with the Christian Right, but Trump did not realize that wing of the GOP are giant hypocrites. Since he paid her during the election, technically this is a trial about Trump interfering in the election.

Back