Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

wait a minute.. i thought that was the one and only morgan freeman. i even read that tweet in a morgan freeman voice. and then i noticed the white guy in his profile picture.

god damn it. i never knew morgan freeman underwent racial reassignment surgery.
Yeah, it's the non-molesty one. Allegedly.

Do you think Breaking911 is embarrassed that they misspelled "breaking" in their own dumb tweet?
no

It's dumb that Bragg tried to charge the man with murder, when he was clearly defending himself.
The people spoke and Bragg caved like a bitch

lol

GLT4KkxaYAAwWOQ

I pray to Mother Mary they arrest Trump and hold him.

Will they build a wing for Trump and Secret Service

your image seems to be broken. the image just doesn't want to show up. much like donald trump's evidence of election fraud when it comes to a courtroom.
I am using Sherdog to post it I see it fine. Or did I miss the joke lol.

Doesn’t sound like much booing!

Jason Miller slipped his mistress an abortion pill in a Starbucks coffee, because his wife was pregnant while he got two other chicks pregnant at the same time.
Also he is not supporting one of those kids even though in court, he was proven to be the father. Just like you quoted that Pedo, Dershowitz all the time, you are now quoting a dead beat dad, who snuck an abortion pill in on his stripper mistress. Do better!

This is a great move by him. If he is going to be forced to stay in NYC through all of this, he can sleep during the day in court and then campaign at night.

Politico reporting that this evening, he is going to stop by the Bodega where the clerk stabbed someone in self-defense and then was sent to Riker's going and talk about crime in the city and other cities.

He should do nightly campaign stops and do a rally from Trump Tower

lol.... yeah, it's a "move".

He's a geriatric old fuck and can't pay attention past 15 minutes.

That's your guy.

- I remember this case!

Full event of it, apparently there is a bodega association lol. Anyways, he mentions the guy who was sent to ruler’s several times, along with the current owner. Pretty great presser, talk about making lemonade out of lemons, with this very sour judge

Full event of it, apparently there is a bodega association lol. Anyways, he mentions the guy who was sent to ruler’s several times, along with the current owner. Pretty great presser, talk about making lemonade out of lemons, with this very sour judge

Don't you have a "Trump Speeches" thread to post this garbage in?

Hopefully there will be a large crowd to "boo" him, so there are some juicy MSNBC clips of them discussing him being booed.

just have the reporters holler "Where's Melania?" every time the fraudy orange election-losing rapist goes to play for the tv cameras before he walks into the courthouse to face his comeuppance for falsifying business documents after he took some campaign money and used it to silence some whore from the gangbang videos that he cheated on his pregnant wife with.

the party of christian and family values.

Where's Melania?

Back