Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

GLjOV8-XsAA5j24
What is the purpose of the yellow highlights, pray tell?

Setting yourself on fire is just insane and I don’t care what opinion or reason they think they have. They are mentally unstable. It is not some righteous act.

This guy had a chance to make a powerful statement by burning himself alive to protest the very corrupt justice system and unfair treatment your favorite president has been subjected to, the likes of which this country has never seen but instead it was a bunch of stuff about Ponzi schemes.

Sad!

Props to the human torch for threading the political needle and leaving neither side with a reason to mock or celebrate him. His was a pure kind of crazy you couldn't put into a political box.

I don't know. I think that in this case, he may have just been a weird dude.

Apparently, he flew from Florida to New York to commit that crazy act where Trump was gonna be. No matter how weird he may be the man had an obvious plan, no matter how crazy it was.

Apparently, he flew from Florida to New York to commit that crazy act where Trump was gonna be. No matter how weird he may be the man had an obvious plan, no matter how crazy it was.

I think he did it because there was so much media there and he decided to take advantage of it.

In his suicide manifesto, he didn't really say anything about Trump.

I think he did it because there was so much media there and he decided to take advantage of it.

In his suicide manifesto, he didn't really say anything about Trump.
100% correct imo. I think he hated all politicians and rich people. Sounded to me like the dude went through a rough patch in life and found something to blame. Sympathy for the dude who was obviously unstable and had no one to help pull him out of his rabbit hole.

4chan found the manifesto
1713552211344418.png

"the fascist coup that trump and biden plan together"

well that's new
Taking bothesidesism to a whole other level

He likely won’t survive. It’s just too much trauma and the body goes into shock. The soldier that self-immolated outside the Israeli embassy in February survived for about a day before he died. Odds are this guy dies within a couple of days.
I'm guessing he'll die at some point while his injuries are being debrided

Back