Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

811c66fe.jpg

The results are hilariously divided by political affiliation. In the same poll over half of Americans also think he committed the crimes. 58% of independents agree. And 50% of independents think he's a threat to democracy. 53% say he's not a viable candidate.

Of course he ignored that part. It doesn't fit the fantasy narrative he's created, where Trump is just an innocent victim in all of this. What a clown.

"THEREFORE, Defendant is hereby warned that the Court will not tolerate continued willful violations of its lawful orders and that if necessary and appropriate under the circumstances, it will impose an incarceratory punishment."
This is like Herb Dean giving Jon Jones a 3rd warning for eye pokes, and if he has to warn him again the next time will be a serious warning.

Trump technically was found to have broken the law today. Anyone else would have been throw in jail..

I wish they would put him in prison. It would be amazing to watch him expose the Fascism the Democrats have embraced in undeniable terms.

This DA, Judge, Case, and Jury are an abomination and it's easy to illustrate it. The more they do, the more it hurts the Democrats. I welcome prison for Trump.

I wish they would put him in prison. It would be amazing to watch him expose the Fascism the Democrats have embraced in undeniable terms.

This DA, Judge, Case, and Jury are an abomination and it's easy to illustrate it. The more they do, the more it hurts the Democrats. I welcome prison for Trump.

How exactly is it easy to illustrate that the jury is an "abomination" in this case? You don't even know how they're going to vote.

I welcome prison for Trump too if he's convicted. Good to see we're on the same page in regard to a lifelong piece of shit, conman, getting what he deserves from the justice system.

How exactly is it easy to illustrate that the jury is an "abomination" in this case? You don't even know how they're going to vote.

I welcome prison for Trump too if he's convicted. Good to see we're on the same page in regard to a lifelong piece of shit, conman, getting what he deserves from the justice system.

You don't use the 2nd most political jury pool in the nation for a politically charged case. You accept a Change of Venue if you want to be taken seriously. The Democrats didn't do that.

You don't use the 2nd most political jury pool in the nation for a politically charged case. You accept a Change of Venue if you want to be taken seriously. The Democrats didn't do that.

Ah yes, so you've just assumed that they can't be fair because of where the trial is located. Solid reasoning as always.

So many excuses. So many tears. You're pathetic.

Ah yes, so you've just assumed that they can't be fair because of where the trial is located. Solid reasoning as always.

So many excuses. So many tears. You're pathetic.

the fraudy orange election-losing rapists all star team of cuckboi lawyers stepped out of their clown car and tried to make that retarded argument as well and get a change of venue but they promptly got bitch slapped by the judge and told to stop wasting the courts time and get the fuck out of his courtroom, and rightfully so.

mind you theyve tried anything. they even got struck down and laughed at by the appeals court yesterday from their latest attempt to get a stay put on the trial, which is already underway!

at this point seeing a motion or an appeal filed by one of diaper don's lawyers is like their election litigation bullshit, he's just the little boy who cried wolf and nobody is going to take any of their motions and filings seriously because after being full of shit every other time they started filing their frivolous motions and lawsuits at this point it's clear that these jokers are not to be taken seriously. they have no real arguments to make, they have no evidence or any factual basis behind any their claims, and the only purpose they serve is to waste the courts time.

Last edited:
trunk no better than any of those frauds. banned pump stocks, red flag laws, n operation warp speed

Did you not see Ray Epps on the jury?

Judge loses patience with defense over Trump making jury comment​

During the gag order hearing, New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan did not accept that a remark Donald Trump made about the jury was permitted — cutting off a defense lawyer’s argument that the ex-president was only making a political point.

“Did he violate the gag order? That’s all I want to know,” Merchan said, stopping Trump attorney Todd Blanche from continuing his argument. “He spoke about the jury, right?”

In a recent interview with a conservative TV news outlet, Trump said the jury was “95 percent Democrats.” His gag order prohibits any mention of jurors, witnesses, prosecutors and court staff.

Merchan appeared irked at Blanche’s effort to paint that comment as fair game. Blanche argued that Trump made no reference to any specific juror.

Merchan then ended the hearing without ruling.

just throw the fucker in jail already. don't give him any special privileges. we'll see just how much he really wants to be in jail after a day or two.

Judge loses patience with defense over Trump making jury comment​

During the gag order hearing, New York Supreme Court Justice Juan Merchan did not accept that a remark Donald Trump made about the jury was permitted — cutting off a defense lawyer’s argument that the ex-president was only making a political point.

“Did he violate the gag order? That’s all I want to know,” Merchan said, stopping Trump attorney Todd Blanche from continuing his argument. “He spoke about the jury, right?”

In a recent interview with a conservative TV news outlet, Trump said the jury was “95 percent Democrats.” His gag order prohibits any mention of jurors, witnesses, prosecutors and court staff.

Merchan appeared irked at Blanche’s effort to paint that comment as fair game. Blanche argued that Trump made no reference to any specific juror.

Merchan then ended the hearing without ruling.

just throw the fucker in jail already. don't give him any special privileges. we'll see just how much he really wants to be in jail after a day or two.
My heart says “toss the orange old fart in the tank, like the rest of us would have been!” But knowing this is what he and his smooth brain followers want.

My head says, may the judge have patience and not go down that road…yet. Only 4-5 weeks left in the trial, it will be all over by June. Just let the old fart keep adding to his file, make the decision at the end of trial.

My heart says “toss the orange old fart in the tank, like the rest of us would have been!” But knowing this is what he and his smooth brain followers want.

My head says, may the judge have patience and not go down that road…yet. Only 4-5 weeks left in the trial, it will be all over by June. Just let the old fart keep adding to his file, make the decision at the end of trial.

i like this, since merchan can also dictate that if rip van stinkle wants to appeal it, he can do that after the trial.

and after the jury convicts him, merchan should then levy a much higher fine and prison sentence than the law allows and claim judges should have total immunity from consequences on unlawful sentences because otherwise judges would forever be afraid to pass large sentences.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doubleEYEpoke
Back