Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

- You know the answer: - Money. Lets be fair, a far younger woman isnt gonna be atrackted by a out of shape 80 years old, fatass. Dude isnt good looking like George Clooney, or Harrison Ford. He is a likeable manipulator, and i think she liked Trump on the begining.

well shit, the gold digger better get out of that mine before it collapses. she might have to marry letitia james or e jean carroll just to see any of this fat fucks money.

well shit, the gold digger better get out of that mine before it collapses. she might have to marry letitia james or e jean carroll just to see any of this fat fucks money.
Melania chose, and stays with, a vile, sexual predator con man for $ and fame.
I have no sympathy for her.

dozy don back at it again. where's the courtroom sketch guy when you need him?!

quick, someone get this man a hamberder and nuggies!

sdkYMer.png

Do you blame him? He had 100's of 1000's of people at his Klan rally...I mean whine session this weekend.The old fat fuck is tuckered out.

I meant closing arguments finish and jury deliberation begins

prosecution should be resting soon after cohen is done testifying in the next few days. then it goes to the defense. it's not expected to take very long at all as von schitzenpantz's all star team of lawyers are not really expected to put on much of a defense or call forward many witnesses.

and then after that the prosecution goes to rebuttal, which should only take a day or two.

and then the guy who used to tell us at every one of his rallys in 2016 that if you plead the fifth you're guilty will get to make the decision as to whether or not he wants to stand and testify under the penalty of perjury

and then either he testifies and gets cross examined or chooses not to, but either way closing arguments will commence after that which again should only take a day or two, and then the jury goes to deliberate.

we've pretty much passed the longest stretch here. the trial is going to start speeding up after cohen is done. it could still end up dragging on for another 3 or 4 weeks though at most i would guess but depending on what kind of defense the orange turd makes if any, it could very well be over with sooner.

where is melania? i would have thought that the devoted christian family man would have brought his wife to court with him for moral support, but instead he brought his parking garage lawyer/campaign bimbo and a bunch of other walking campaign props to court with him today.

i guess that little melania lookalike that he drags around with him everywhere he goes like a little lapdog is the best we're gonna get.

Last edited:
Back