Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for sherdog thats a pretty big strawman argument..

I guess i shouldnt be suprised. You have yet to say anything substantive this entire thread. We might as well just end this here.
Well what about colluding with a foreign power as Jr confessed to doing is acceptable to you? All legality aside, he outright gave direct evidence that he colluded with a foreign power. Had it been Hilary would you have tolerated such an action?

Except what he did was a massive breach of protocol and he held his conversation away from prying ears. You can create straw men some more or you can grapple with reality. The latter option makes you look like less of a fool.
At first I didn't understand why this was important, but that was before I understood that Trump met solo with Vlad and a Russian translator and who knows what he said for an hour.

There ought to be an American record of the convo.

Still doubtful Trump gets impeached for any of this. Reagan funded death squads in Nicaragua, invaded Grenada in violation of international law on what his intelligence told him was a hoax, sold weapons to Iran, and had a billion other misdemeanors, and criminals around him in his cabinet.

And you guys think Trump will get impeached?

At first I didn't understand why this was important, but that was before I understood that Trump met solo with Vlad and a Russian translator and who knows what he said for an hour.

There ought to be an American record of the convo.
Yeah taken on its own you could chalk it up to a neophyte politician making a blunder his handlers weren't savvy enough to quash, but taken in the broader context of the ongoing scandal it starts to look very, very suspicious.

Still doubtful Trump gets impeached for any of this. Reagan funded death squads in Nicaragua, invaded Grenada in violation of international law on what his intelligence told him was a hoax, sold weapons to Iran, and had a billion other misdemeanors, and criminals around him in his cabinet.

And you guys think Trump will get impeached?
Reagan had better hair though....

"Kushner wanted a secret channel of communication.."

What a family of dopes..he must've thought it was year 1720 and not 2017

Except what he did was a massive breach of protocol and he held his conversation away from prying ears. You can create straw men some more or you can grapple with reality. The latter option makes you look like less of a fool.
This whole story is a massive strawman. Lol.

Trump blabbed top secret information to Lavrov with a ten or so other people in the Oval Office and a record of what was being said. Now he meets for an hour with a trained KGB spy saying God knows what to him, telling him secrets about allies and American intelligence to brag how much he knows just like he did with Lavrov? And nobody except Putin and the interpreter knows - American Allies don't know if they're been exposed, American intelligence assets could have been decloaked and they don't know that they've been exposed and could be in danger.

Also you don't know if Putin or the interpreter were wired and have Trump on tape and could hold that over him now. Also whatever he promised or said could be binding - if Putin can prove he said things down the line that he later denies etc.

Why are you so willing to allow Russians to undermine your democracy? Do you really hate transwomen going into the ladies bathroom that much that it's worth selling out your forefathers?

Dude I am now convinced you are truely insane. lol.

Where did it say that?

Genuinely don't know this thread was merged.

I believe it was a leak from some foreign policy staffer. Back channels are an entirely typical means of communications. However, Kushner wanted to establish a back channel without any US intelligence knowing, and with Russian communications equipment provided.

I believe it was a leak from some foreign policy staffer. Back channels are an entirely typical means of communications. However, Kushner wanted to establish a back channel without any US intelligence knowing, and with Russian communications equipment provided.
Oh yeah but according to the tards in this thread there's nothing to see here

<{Heymansnicker}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back