Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why you libtards care about this nothingburger.

The real story is, how and when did Obama wiretap Trump?
I demand a lengthy investigation immediately

So you think it's fine for a campaign to be in bed with a hostile foreign power. Have you ever encountered the word 'sovereignty' before?
I have never said this before...and I'm quite serious when I ask this...are you a paid shill? You have a week old account. 400 posts. Every single one of them is just spewing democratic leftwing media talking points.
You are like a leftist talking point machine gun lol.....

I couldnt find a single post of yours that didnt fit my description.
Apologies if you are not a paid shill.

I have never said this before...and I'm quite serious when I ask this...are you a paid shill? You have a week old account. 400 posts. Every single one of them is just spewing democratic leftwing media talking points.

I couldnt find a single post of yours that didnt fit my description.
Apologies if you are not a paid shill.
I wish.

Seeing "collusion" thrown around alot in here.
Looks like somebody learned a new word. Good for you.

Remember when the biggest scandal he faced was Trump "university"?

Remember when the biggest scandal he faced was accidentally revealing classified information to Russian diplomats?

"It's disgusting, it's so phony."

I think he's just tragically indoctrinated, but let this sink in...

This is his fifth(verified) account in seven months. You'll notice that theme with crazy lefties on this site though. They're either perpetually dubbed, or on their fourth or fifth account. Really telling as to which side has their head screwed on straight.

This is his fifth(verified) account in seven months. You'll notice that theme with crazy lefties on this site though. They're either perpetually dubbed, or on their fourth or fifth account. Really telling as to which side has their head screwed on straight.

lol pretty sure you've been carded

Blocking is awesome. Improves the reading experience a lot when you don't get threads cluttered with idiots who don't contribute anything interesting. And if someone reads you and a few other guys, they get the gist of what the right-wing hivemind thinks.

"Ignoring" members who disagree with him, is like his like his calling card. He's proud of it.

Well, that's obviously not true. I have never ignored anyone for disagreement. Can't remember the last time I didn't disagree with you, for example.

"Ignoring" members who disagree with him, is like his like his calling card. He's proud of it.

Well, that's shitty and childish if true. You dont support free speech unless you support someone else' right to diametrically oppose you.

Five?
<TrumpWrong1>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back