Crime Donald Trump Violated US Constitution by Accepting Millions of Dollars From China

You mean like the Chinese state owned bank renting space in Trump Tower when he was president.
In a free market system, it's first come first served. Eric Trump was in charge of the Trump business while the Don was president. I wonder if they tried to hide the money with shell companies. But yeah, let's put him in jail and give him Biden as his cellie. I'd take that deal.

Part of that is that this story is like 6 years old
Oh yeah thats the real story. Not that a sitting president was having governments spending money at his hotels. Also trumpers and republicans didnt care either when this happened. If this was biden. Well lol do i even have to spell it out

His voters don't care, they'd allow their Mango leader to fuck their wife if given the opportunity. There's absolutely nothing that would deter them from voting Trump. That's what happens when you're in a cult.

Last edited:
Oh yeah thats the real story. Not that a sitting president was having governments spending money at his hotels. Also trumpers and republicans didnt care either when this happened. If this was biden. Well lol do i even have to spell it out
No, like this was first reported like 5 or 6 years ago. We've already argued about this before, and considering every other accusation thats been made against trump, this is hardly significant

No, like this was first reported like 5 or 6 years ago. We've already argued about this before, and considering every other accusation thats been made against trump, this is hardly significant
Maybe you did, but you certainly didn't have any evidence to argue over.

The Oversight report "White House for Sale: How Princes, Prime Ministers, and Premieres Paid off President Trump" wasn't released until Jan 4/2024... so, that'd be pretty interdasting.

The reason for that is that the factual basis for the report was not made available until AFTER the Trump's accountants @ Mazars were compelled via subpoena to produce the records in the NY Fraud case a year and a half ago. Exactly when the oversight committee actually got the documents I don't know, but it wouldn't have been prior to that disclosure a year and a half ago, because by the time Mazars were actually going to have to produce the proof to the committee James "the projectionist" Comer was in a position to be able to kill the oversight committee's own subpoena, which is what he did.

Keep in mind, the $8M revealed by the Mazar's evidence only represents HALF the period of time Trump was actually in office, and does NOT encapsulate the entirety of payments the Diaper Dandy extracted from foreign entities.

Last edited:
Maybe you did, but you certainly didn't have any evidence to argue over.

The Oversight report "White House for Sale: How Princes, Prime Ministers, and Premieres Paid off President Trump" wasn't released until Jan 4/2024... so, that'd be pretty interdasting.

The reason for that is that the factual basis for the report was not made available until AFTER the Trump's accountants @ Mazars were compelled via subpoena to produce the records in the NY Fraud case a year and a half ago. Exactly when the oversight committee actually got the documents I don't know, but it wouldn't have been prior to that disclosure a year and a half ago, because by the time Mazars were actually going to have to produce the proof to the committee James "the projectionist" Comer was in a position to be able to kill the oversight committee's own subpoena, which is what he did.

Keep in mind, the $8M revealed by th Mazar's evidence only represents HALF the period of time Trump was actually in office, and does NOT the encapsulate the entirety of payments the Diaper Dandy extracted from foreign entities.
By extracted, what do you mean?

If this was biden. Well lol do i even have to spell it out
Spell it out. You would say it was nothing...gleefully so. Others would say it was something, and you would laugh at them.

Point is, you don't actually give a shit about any of this. It's just an excuse to post tweets from that evil Musk's platform that you'e addicted to, despite claiming that it's a right wing hellscape now...

By extracted, what do you mean?
WTF do you think I mean? What could he possibly have extracted from the Chinese??? He wasn't mining for Soy Sauce.
The emolument clause doesn't even demand the pay for play actually occur, just that he profited from foreign states/monarchies without consent of Congress..... which the Diaper Dandy absolutely did NOT get. You are not allowed to gain personally in this way from occupying the office...again, it contrevenes the American Constitution.

That said, I know you're looking for some sort of "Gotcha" so here ya go...
If the contravention of the standard isn't enough for you, (and I know, it's never ENOUGH for Maga to turn agaisnt the Orange Jesus). The clear implication is that foreign entities have influence over policy direction based on said financial gain.

Do you think it's a coincidence that all these dignitaries were staying @ Trump Properties? 'Cause the report also links policy to contributions to Trump properties.

For myself, this also isn't a huge bombshell, because this is absolutely consistent with all his other assorted criminal, self serving, narcissistic existence. But just because we all expect him to act in this way, it doesn't excuse the infraction. It's yet another example of how this twat doesn't belong anywhere near the Office of President.

Dems must be getting desperate. Now they are recycling their own baloney.
This contravention of the emolument clause was SUSPECTED, but now they actually have the receipts (or actually, the accountant's records).

I know actual PROOF of maleficence doesn't mean much for you chuds, but it's kind of a big deal IRL, and the actual report was JUST released on Jan 4th/2024.

It would have come much earlier, but your friend 'till the end James Comer, dropped the Mazar's subpoena that the oversight committee originally ordered.... Obstruction??? Yep.

Fortunately Donnie is a lifelong criminal grifter, and the Mazar's disclosure actually occurred as a result of some other criminal behavior... ie) the NY Fraud trial.

Last edited:
Wasn't this a really old story? <--- I recall the Lefties using that one all the time during Obama's first two terms.

Take him off the ballots or prison? Spam the story, let the voters see it, we'll have our trial in November.

Wasn't this a really old story? <--- I recall the Lefties using that one all the time during Obama's first two terms.

Take him off the ballots or prison? Spam the story, let the voters see it, we'll have our trial in November.
I think you will find that we will have our trial (or 2 or 3 of them) over long before November.

Dang, he could have been impeached 3 times!... That's a record that would NEVER fall. As it is, 2 times impeached is going to be hard to reach.

Also, I don't think there's fuck all that comes of this... he's already out of office and afaik there are no criminal outcomes with this.

Last edited:
WTF do you think I mean? What could he possibly have extracted from the Chinese??? He wasn't mining for Soy Sauce.
The emolument clause doesn't even demand the pay for play actually occur, just that he profited from foreign states/monarchies without consent of Congress..... which the Diaper Dandy absolutely did NOT get. You are not allowed to gain personally in this way from occupying the office...again, it contrevenes the American Constitution.

That said, I know you're looking for some sort of "Gotcha" so here ya go...
If the contravention of the standard isn't enough for you, (and I know, it's never ENOUGH for Maga to turn agaisnt the Orange Jesus). The clear implication is that foreign entities have influence over policy direction based on said financial gain.

Do you think it's a coincidence that all these dignitaries were staying @ Trump Properties? 'Cause the report also links policy to contributions to Trump properties.

For myself, this also isn't a huge bombshell, because this is absolutely consistent with all his other assorted criminal, self serving, narcissistic existence. But just because we all expect him to act in this way, it doesn't excuse the infraction. It's yet another example of how this twat doesn't belong anywhere near the Office of President.
Calm down, I'm not looking for a "gotcha". My question was was posed sincerely. Its not like I think donald trump or his organization is above doing anything morally wrong, or legally incorrect. But considering the massive salvo of accusations from his political enemies, it's important for me to vett these things. I consider incentives as well, like what policy decisions they gained from this? They certainly didn't like the impending trade war, started by this man

That was Jimmy Carters idea.
if you wanted to live your life as a good Christian man, Jimmy Carter is your blue print. Here is the crazy part is God Warriors shit on him while praising 2 Corinthians Trump. No wonder church attendance is falling because so called Christians cast their lot with Diaper Don who by all accounts does everything a good Christian man would not do.

Well US Evangelicals did say Carter was the wrong kind of Christian, because he had empathy. Reagan was the right kind lol

Back