Crime Donald Trump Violated US Constitution by Accepting Millions of Dollars From China

Calm down, I'm not looking for a "gotcha". My question was was posed sincerely. Its not like I think donald trump or his organization is above doing anything morally wrong, or legally incorrect. But considering the massive salvo of accusations from his political enemies, it's important for me to vett these things. I consider incentives as well, like what policy decisions they gained from this? They certainly didn't like the impending trade war, started by this man
My apologies. This place his hyper partisan, so I was expecting an attack.

Calm down, I'm not looking for a "gotcha". My question was was posed sincerely. Its not like I think donald trump or his organization is above doing anything morally wrong, or legally incorrect. But considering the massive salvo of accusations from his political enemies, it's important for me to vett these things. I consider incentives as well, like what policy decisions they gained from this? They certainly didn't like the impending trade war, started by this man
Trump caved on the trade war and he kept weirdly praising Xi's handling of COVID even though everyone could see it was terrible.

Trump caved on the trade war and he kept weirdly praising Xi's handling of COVID even though everyone could see it was terrible.
So what, do you think this had to do with the ccp having an angle on trump?

No, like this was first reported like 5 or 6 years ago. We've already argued about this before, and considering every other accusation thats been made against trump, this is hardly significant
Lmao republicans are ready to impeach biden for even older shit when he wasnt even power but real actual foreign money directly to trump while he was president doesnt?

Dang, he could have been impeached 3 times!... That's a record that would NEVER fall. As it is, 2 times impeached is going to be hard to reach.

Also, I don't think there's fuck all that comes of this... he's already out of office and afaik there are no criminal outcomes with this.
He could be elected again, and the dems could get the house again. They’d certainly be compelled to finish this investigation. Not that I want that shitbird anywhere near the WH again, just sayin. If anyone can be impeached 3 times it’s that guy.

He could be elected again, and the dems could get the house again. They’d certainly be compelled to finish this investigation. Not that I want that shitbird anywhere near the WH again, just sayin. If anyone can be impeached 3 times it’s that guy.
Trumps biggest problem is a giant ego combined with low intellect. Now throw in his onset of dementia and he is now a triple threat of dangerous.
All of Trump campaign speeches have been a hot mess lately and he is either calling Obama President or rambling on about nothing.

Back