Elections Donald Trump visibly confused during an appearance

Well that certainly is the dumbshit hot take. I'm sure if Biden vomited on the sidewalk you would lap it up and tell us how nutritious and delicious it was.

Biden barely campaigned and when he did there were multiple instances of his dementia and propensity for outrageous and provably false lies to get out. The man confused his sister and his wife. After a speech if a handler is not immediately available he wanders aimlessly and is clearly confused. He shit himself at the Vatican. He snapped at a blue collar worker and called him a dog faced pony solider. He continues to touch women and young girls inappropriately and when he can't do that he's making inappropriate comments to them.

Naturally none of this (and everything else) will penetrate. He's your guy, and it doesn't matter how much he fucks things up or beclowns the office of POTUS.

He lost that debate very soundly because Biden didn't get lulled into Trump's grandstanding. Let me put it this way. The Trump went so amazingly well that the Trump cancelled the second debate and never rescheduled. In comparison, Trump debated Hillary three times because in my opinion, she didn't know how to handle his bullshit.

So now being impaired matters?

not really. its still not going to excuse you if you decide to rape a helpless woman inside of a department store fitting room, steal a bunch of government property and then lie about having it, or try to defraud your country and steal an election because you're raging mad that you lost.

but you'd probably have to be pretty fuckered up on something if youre gonna take 130 grand out of your campaign funds to go cheat on your wife with a whore from the gangbang videos while your wife is at home caring to your newborn child.

200w.gif

not really. its still not going to excuse you if you decide to rape a helpless woman inside of a department store fitting room, steal a bunch of government property and then lie about having it, or try to defraud your country and steal an election because you're raging mad that you lost.

but you'd probably have to be pretty fuckered up on something if youre gonna take 130 grand out of your campaign funds to go cheat on your wife with a whore from the gangbang videos while your wife is at home caring to your newborn child.

How much CNN / MSNBC do you watch in a day?

As I've read, Trump and Biden's advanced age is a concern many voters have. Trump may still have his wits about him most of the time, but with him being in his later 70s, now, and if he wins then in his 80s while in office, it is a problem.

Trump throws Biden a lifeline on the age problem

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trump-throws-biden-a-lifeline-on-the-age-problem

excerpt:

....It's an altogether odd argument to be having. Look at it this way. The presidency is a four-year term. In picking a candidate, voters are betting that the candidate will be up to the job not just today but four years from now. In most cases, although not with Biden, that turns out to be true. Now, if there is a Biden-Trump choice in 2024, voters will be deciding which man will be most up to the job at age 86 or 82.

Here's the bottom line. Take any retired executives, anyone who ran a big corporation or a big organization of some sort, and ask them if they would be ready to begin the most mentally and physically demanding job of their life, a 24/7/365 responsibility that goes for four years — ask them if they would be ready to start that job at age 80. They will very likely say no, if they don't laugh at you.

"The presidency is not a job for someone that's 80 years old," DeSantis said. He's right.

For a deeper dive into many of the topics covered in the Daily Memo, please listen to my podcast, The Byron York Show — available on Radio America and the Ricochet Audio Network and everywhere else podcasts can be found.

Interesting, never heard of him, appreciate the info.

Be interesting to see how much his name pops up now and going forward, I'll be sure to keep an eye on him - Canada definitely feels like it could use a bit of conservative rule for a while. I think every country should alternate to some degree to prevent things going too far in either direction. The UK, for example, have had conservatives in power for too long now and change is desperately needed.
Pierre Poilievre is a populist, a liar, and career politician. He supported the trucker convoy, he was on the bitcoin bandwagon (although he seemed to have stopped mentioning crypto as of late) and a CT'ist by saying he will ban MP's from attending the WEF.
The guy is banking on Trudeau's 8 years in power which usually indicates a transfer of power to the other party anyways.
A lot of people don't like Poilievre, though. He's brash and can easily get rattled by journalists for being asked "tough questions".

I actually saw a CNN story on MSN saying Trumps "gaffes" raise questions about his fitness. OK, fine. Now do we know another high ranking politician who has been making "gaffes" of late?

How much CNN / MSNBC do you watch in a day?

none really. ive never been much for tv. ill get all my news shit off the internet. if i'm watching tv its gonna just be for sports or random animal, world war, or space documentaries. with a bit of COPS reruns in between.

how much cope posts and chuddy little whataboutisms do you make in a day?

i'm not sure what CNN and MSNBC has to do with orange cosby's indictments. why is that even a relevant question? did the grand jury consisting of CNN and MSNBC vote to indict the election-losing rapist on 91 felony charges or what? did CNN and MSNBC help the orange rapist hide all of those classified documents inside of his bathroom or did they just give sworn statements to the court about zesto molesto not having any more classified documents just sitting around within his golf resort? did CNN and MSNBC help the one-pump chump put his withered up little orange baby carrot inside of that whore from the gangbang videos or did they just take $130,000 out of Tiny's campaign funds and then cut her the check? and i'm sure that CNN and MSNBC must have gotten so mad about cheeto benito losing the election that they tried to defraud their own country and steal the election too!

are we still going whatabout brandon in a thread about the twice-impeached, quadruple-indicted, election-losing rapist or what? i don't recall brandon ever running a 2024 cope campaign based on running against hillary clinton, the inevitable beginning of world war 2, and bragging about that one time when he kicked obama's ass in the election. though if you asked him he would probably start clenching on to his invisible podium and tell you about the time where he lost his son to that war, way back when he was fighting nazi's alongside george santos.

Last edited:
Pierre Poilievre is a populist, a liar, and career politician. He supported the trucker convoy, he was on the bitcoin bandwagon (although he seemed to have stopped mentioning crypto as of late) and a CT'ist by saying he will ban MP's from attending the WEF.
The guy is banking on Trudeau's 8 years in power which usually indicates a transfer of power to the other party anyways.
A lot of people don't like Poilievre, though. He's brash and can easily get rattled by journalists for being asked "tough questions".
Basically what you are saying is that Pierre Poilievre is the Canadian Ron Desantis.

Basically what you are saying is that Pierre Poilievre is the Canadian Ron Desantis.
Sort of, but he's witty and he's a savvy politician. He's effective in his messaging. DeSantis has no charisma.

I actually saw a CNN story on MSN saying Trumps "gaffes" raise questions about his fitness. OK, fine. Now do we know another high ranking politician who has been making "gaffes" of late?
I think its so common with biden that its not even considered a "gaffe" anymore. Its just him

Both are too old. A president shouldn’t be older than 60 IMO.

Let me wrap this up for y'all:

"Pierre Poilievre isn't a Liberal. Therefore, he is evil."

Both are too old. A president shouldn’t be older than 60 IMO.
That's ridiculous. About half of our presidents have been older than 60 while they were president. It's very common. And it happened right from the start. Washington and Jefferson were both over 60 while POTUS.

People age very differently. Take it on a case by case basis instead of making a blanket cut off like that.

He's brash and can easily get rattled by journalists for being asked "tough questions".

He should take Biden's cue and don't take any questions except pre-screened questions from approved journalists with a cheat sheet as a reference as to how to respond.

That's ridiculous. About half of our presidents have been older than 60 while they were president. It's very common. And it happened right from the start. Washington and Jefferson were both over 60 while POTUS.

People age very differently. Take it on a case by case basis instead of making a blanket cut off like that.

If a candidate is to turn 75 at the end of upcoming term and is deemed in good mental/physical health... That would be a good cut off.

And the physical/mental check ups need to be a taken by a third party and not the Candidate's doctor.... lol.

Biden’s Doctor Says He Is ‘Healthy’ and ‘Vigorous’
President Biden’s physical exam showed he is “fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency,” his physician said.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/16/us/politics/bidens-physical-doctor.html

lol... yeah, ok buddy. Like Biden's doctor is going to say the opposite and expect to keep his job

He should take Biden's cue and don't take any questions except pre-screened questions from approved journalists with a cheat sheet as a reference as to how to respond.
No he just lambasts journalists, claims they're the propaganda arm of his political opponent, and gives half baked responses to the question he would liked to have been asked instead. Then his polling numbers dip.

There is a reason why he tried to revamp his image over the summer with a more casual and relaxed look, and was coached into speaking slowly and giving the same canned answers to every question. He's not a likeable guy. He just whips up anger and delegitimizes our institutions (independant media, Bank of Canada etc.) and gets people to believe he'll fix everything yet fixing everything really just means to let the free market take over.

Back