Media "Don't try to wipe your a$$ before you take a sh*t" -Chito to Song

As in chito doesn’t do a pre-wipe (as is the custom. Like literally. Our parents teach us to pre-wipe.) before taking a shit. Omg. Also, where’s the heckin edit button round here??

Wtf?

/America

He literally was
Yeah, not sure some of these other people have comprehension skills. Don't waste your time. It's obvious Song is rooting for who he thinks is an easier fight and stated such in a respectable way. Chito responded in a way where he took it as disrespect and was talking in kind. Apparently, stating Song is the superior fighter who wants an easier fight translates into I didn't watch the entire clip and am shit posting.

So i watched the video, it was all pretty ok.

The only thing half wrong here is Yadong thinking he has Yan beat but thats a classic fighter mentality. He also got prompted to say that by the reporter to be fair.

Video = good.

Posters in this thread = drama queens

Eloquent words from wiseman Chito.
Someone should fly in Daniel* Teymur to check Song's underpants.

WHat the actual fuck was Omalley wearing. He needs to be controlled a bit better.

Yeah, not sure some of these other people have comprehension skills. Don't waste your time. It's obvious Song is rooting for who he thinks is an easier fight and stated such in a respectable way. Chito responded in a way where he took it as disrespect and was talking in kind. Apparently, stating Song is the superior fighter who wants an easier fight translates into I didn't watch the entire clip and am shit posting.

Fam just admit you be rockin' streaks on dem tighty whiteys ain't no shame we all done it sum more den other tho we all human 💩🩲🤤

Sounds like one of those foreign saying that sounds funny when said in English.

I think Chito gave him solid advice but not expert advice. People need to master the art of washing their ass using a bidet. You don't clean a dirty car by using dry paper and no water. WTF are some people thinking?

I think Chito gave him solid advice but not expert advice. People need to master the art of washing their ass using a bidet. You don't clean a dirty car by using dry paper and no water. WTF are some people thinking?
Bidets are truly for cultured men of dignity and significance. first time i used one i realized how much i had been duped by Big Toilet Paper.

Bidets are truly for cultured men of dignity and significance. first time i used one i realized how much i had been duped by Big Toilet Paper.
That is absolutely correct, Sir. I used to date a nurse and she once told me, "many times after having to change the paper on the bench in exam rooms. She would see some brown staining on the paper in the pace they were sitting". Could you imagine? I am so glad I don't walk around like that...

As in chito doesn’t do a pre-wipe (as is the custom. Like literally. Our parents teach us to pre-wipe.) before taking a shit. Omg. Also, where’s the heckin edit button round here??
Is this something new? No edit button!? That's not good.

Back