Dope KOs That Nobody Ever Remembers

Luke Cummo was a strange boy, but he was straight up blinding people with his shots.

DEL5TLZ.gif

MC0vOtE.gif

giphy.gif

Hardest knee to the mid section I’ve ever seen.
Melvin_Manhoef_vs._Denis_Kang_1.gif

The other Melvin has one of the most brutal too. Gif doesnt do it justice but the knee was so hard that Denis Kang looked like he lost consciousness as if it was a head strike

Irvin’s ko’s Through his career are all some of my favorites
For sure he was fun to watch. Seemed like he lost a few and kind of disappeared.
I forgot he knocked out Houston Alexander. I miss that era of mma.
UFC had less fights but the quality of fighters was better imo.

I always used to say, if he would have gotten past Lauzon and got the title fight everyone thought he was going to get... he would’ve KOed Frankie. Frankie used to get dropped by EVERYONE he fought in title fights when he was champ. Get clipped by Melvin and good luck recovering.

Hey me too. I thought I was the only one.

But you can tell during his walk out with lauzon he was gonna lose. He came in wild.

looked like he actually felt the pain before going out. =O
Yea it was terrible lol. I dont know why UFC stopped showing ko'd fighters missed out on a lot of shoop material. They sure showed an unconscious Eye a lot though last week.

Melvin Guillard vs Mac Danzig.

The way Mac groaned in obvious pain was kinda tough to hear/watch.

For sure he was fun to watch. Seemed like he lost a few and kind of disappeared.
I forgot he knocked out Houston Alexander. I miss that era of mma.
UFC had less fights but the quality of fighters was better imo.
He was plagued by injuries and a pain killer addiction from trying to Quinch the pain from injuries and surgeries and get back to training too fast.

Tons of wasted talent and potential

Tbh most KOs seen here fall behind that famous Barboza's kick.

- The KO from TS is ok, but clearly behind the cleanliness of Barboza's
- @XxWolfXx post #3 is freaking monstrous in technique and effectiveness, but lacked a tad of visual impact from someone being KOed stiff, it's the opposite of @linvillegorge post, where we can see a mouthpiece flying away and recall UFC 1.
- @Frank McEdgar post #7 is good but it's a mile behind Barboza or Pettis kicks, so it is post #10.
- That first gif from @Jack Reacheround post #12 is really on par with Barboza's, the only thing Barboza's goes further is the flashyness of the perfect, textbook, wheel kick.
- @Tomas post, #13, is savage as well, I'd jump from the edge of my seat watching that on Youtube, still I don't want to sound like a prick, but it's TUF competition. Remember how Uriah Hall was a monster there?
- @Mr.Maelstrom is exciting, but just a nice KO, guy wasn't even 100% KOed until his head hit the ground, he bested himself at #20.
- @blaseblah post #17 has everything to be on par, except that high kicks are quite more common than wheel ones, and, well, the guy wasn't KOed.

After complaining about almost everybody, I'd like to thank you guys for bringing up this awesome stuff, I for myself can't find anything cleaner/more perfect than the sometimes overused Barboza kick or the aforementioned GIFs (I'd add Bigfoot vs. Overeem tho, but no ready-made GIF captured the whole Bigfoot screaming while Herb Dean holds scene).

What Barboza kick also had something no other had, the crowd/atmosphere temperature at UFC Rio, we were all surprised by the brazilian factor, the chanting, the passion, and the prayers to JBGod. [That is, before we'd grow tired of it.] That moment shit went out of control there.

Machida flurrying on Rashad was amazing- but we only see Shadface :(

What in the fuck is this shit??????

Why you son of a bitch, you no good son 9f a bitch!
You think I ENJOYED posting that? I fucking loved mirko.
During 06 openweight gp I thought he'd have beaten anyone that summer. But he never whined or bitched, he shook hands and came back better all the way into his 40s.

But you can't take that scalp away from Brendan . He was nowhere near the martial artist CC is and he got it done.

Back