Doritos Releases a Boring New Flavor

That's considered extreme flavor for this crew

when-the-whole-squad-enjoys-missionary-sex-and-thinks-mayonnaise-is-spicy-1480177257.jpg
He needed to do like Trump, and have that one black guy in back sit in the front row, so he can pander for the black vote. "Where's my black guy? There he is!" <DCWhoa>

For real black,

Of black face??

Honest question
<EdgyBrah>

There wasn't a black person in the crowd. It's an exercise to test if you can think for yourself and confidently assert I'm full of shit or if you keep looking in vain for Waldo.

You can only buy this at Sam's Club

New-Doritos-Collisions-Cool-Ranch-And-Tangy-Pickle-Available-Exclusively-At-Sams-Club-678x381.jpg
I love Cool Ranch, but pickle? BARF!

They should mix their two most popular flavors..... Cool Ranch/Nacho Cheese

There wasn't a black person in the crowd. It's an exercise to test if you can think for yourself and confidently assert I'm full of shit or if you keep looking in vain for Waldo.
So... everyone is in blackface

<EdgyBrah>

Whoever came up with wasabi flavour should eat a tidepod.

They need to bring back the Taco Bell taco supreme flavor.

well, in Australia they don't even carry cool ranch, let alone tangy pickle. Kinda jealous in a way of the choices you have in junk food. At any given time, we have about 5 Doritos varieties, including plain.
Are ya sure they don't call it something else?
I've seen it labeled as "Cool American" in other countries.
doritos-1558467222.jpg

Are ya sure they don't call it something else?
I've seen it labeled as "Cool American" in other countries.
doritos-1558467222.jpg
no, we have had cool ranch in the past, but it's out of the market now.

Oh? So its like...... Climate based?
Ranch as a general flavour and condiment doesn't really travel well down under. Not very popular.

Moving away from Doritos, you are more likely to see bbq, sweet chilli, peri peri, and salt & vinegar as condiments or chip flavouring.

Back