Dr Disrespect Launches AAA Gaming Studio Midnight Society

Nice pulls. Thanks. Every clip of latest build has me thinking hipfire is overturned, you too? Have you seen any ordnance in play yet like thermal nades?

Overturned as in OP? yeah it's looking strong but I think they might not be too concerned with balance this early in the development.

I've seen grenades and smoke in the game but they seem to be underutilized and the variety is not there yet.

Chris Roberts says Hi

Star_Citizen_logo.png
Their 3.19 to 3.20 alpha release is going to be massive....

It's ridiculous how these scammers release such incremental updates, milking every digit masquerading as something profound.

I follow some Youtube channel called Bored Gamer. Dude wets his pants for every one of these releases. I can't believe anyone still gives them $$, or ever did. Roberts makes Randy Pitchford look honest.

Apparently it cant be embedded; direct link
Good vid, thanks. I think I’ve watched something of his before; I like his voice.

Two-Time really backs himself into corners by dunking on everything in the industry. Now that it’s his hat in the ring, we see the fighter – not charismatic streamer.

MTX mania incoming. Cool UX though.

Interested to see final product and what numbers this attracts. Hype won’t be a problem for him given his following but like Jauwn alludes to, will that actually translate to in-game commerce and activity – or just talk? Video leans latter.

@Valhoven

Watching the doc play warzone right now, he's playing at a very high level.
Yeah, I’ve been enjoying him a lot lately; he’s been playing well too. I play quite a bit of PUBG still so I love when he makes an appearance.

There’s a photo or still going around (scavenged from some media elsewhere) showing his behind-the-scenes setup. The rub is he doesn’t actually play on most of the stuff that sponsors him, lol. Thought that hilarious (and probably pretty typical in the space).

Let me see if I can find this one guy’s breakdown for you. You’ll dig it.

Here, easy find. Have a watch!

Back