Dude Arrested for Flexing for the Gram

Despite that, blacks still manage to commit just as much if not more violent crime than whites overall. So stands to reason the amount of interactions with cops between the two groups is about equal as well. Bottom line, there's no disproportional "war on blacks" waged by cops that some people are all up in hysterics about right now

They commit more than 13% of violent crimes so it makes sense that they have more than 13% of heated interactions with police

Yeah, it's a complicated issue and people on both the traditional sides of the debate talk a lot of shit.

Yeah, it's a complicated issue and people on both the traditional sides of the debate talk a lot of shit.
The short answer is:

-Poverty breeds crime
-A disproportionate amount of black people live in poverty / poor areas
-The history of this country may have something to do with that

This dude is a world wide internet sentation like Pinky Pie . He has millions and millions of followers and is a staple on Worldstar. You cant look at Instgram or Snapchat without someome talking about him or posting one of his videos. This story will be picked up tomorfow by the National press and someone else will make a thread bout it and dude will start making the tv show rds like Good morning america, Dr Phil, Larry King, etc.

Your interests are a result of a poor education and detrimental to society. Go learn a fucking skill so you can stop being a net loss for humanity.

These kids seem to have lost the ability to distinguish reality from reality TV.

This is what happens when a generation grows up being shown that all publicity is good publicity. Kim Kardashian's entire family is worth billions because she blew Brandy's brother online, and our president is a tabloid punchline from 2 decades ago.

Shit is getting really scary.

He is a skinny little :eek::eek::eek:, someone needs to pound his head into the concrete

He also broke the No Shirt, No Shoes policy.

But what kind of idiot gets arrested so that he can have free donuts?

Your interests are a result of a poor education and detrimental to society. Go learn a fucking skill so you can stop being a net loss for humanity.

This is what happens when a generation grows up being shown that all publicity is good publicity. Kim Kardashian's entire family is worth billions because she blew Brandy's brother online, and our president is a tabloid punchline from 2 decades ago.

Shit is getting really scary.
I've consulted the mystic scrolls, it says "we're doomed".
#EnjoyTheDecline

Despite that, blacks still manage to commit just as much if not more violent crime than whites overall. So stands to reason the amount of interactions with cops between the two groups is about equal as well. Bottom line, there's no disproportional "war on blacks" waged by cops that some people are all up in hysterics about right now
Oh I know about the crime statistics. Just pointing out you would expect more whites to be shot than blacks, that alone doesn't prove there's no issue.

There isn't a war on blacks, but it looks really bad when there is basically always a new incident of police brutality towards minorities. If bad cops started doing time like a citizen would for these crimes, there would be a lot less anger and the media wouldn't be able to use these incidents to whip people into a frenzy. Killing minorities (not just blacks) often seems like a freebie. People don't react well to the idea that their lives are less valuable simply because of their skin color.

Criminals, regardless of race, usually do time for the crimes they commit. Cops, at least in every high profile case that makes the news, generally face an unpaid vacation at worst.

The worker did the smart thing. There are cameras in the store taping this retard and even his friend is recording him. It was only a matter of time before he gets arrested.

Plus, I'm not gonna waste energy beating up some 80 lb hoodrat over donuts that aren't mine

Seems?
Just a hunch.

<Fedor23>

The moment that skinny :eek::eek::eek: jumped on the counter I would have swiped his legs out.

Lol so this dipshit was interviewed by local news today and said he doesn't plan on stopping making videos. Says he's trying to launch his "rap career"

The short answer is:

-Poverty breeds crime
-A disproportionate amount of black people live in poverty / poor areas
-The history of this country may have something to do with that

Also there is the herder mentality, possibly adopted from the redneck south of distrust for any authority and a tendency to protect ones honour with violence, going for 0-100 in the blink of an eye.

There are populations that are impoverished who don't have higher rates of violence, West Indies immigrants for example.

Being poor is a part of the story but I think there may be a cultural element that contributes more.

Fuck this guy but I must admit I laughed a bit on the haircut vid. "Yo, you owe him 20 bucks."
"Huh, what?"
"Yeah, 20 bucks."

Also there is the herder mentality, possibly adopted from the redneck south of distrust for any authority and a tendency to protect ones honour with violence, going for 0-100 in the blink of an eye.

There are populations that are impoverished who don't have higher rates of violence, West Indies immigrants for example.

Being poor is a part of the story but I think there may be a cultural element that contributes more.
It's the poverty combined with generations of systemic racism, which prevents growing inter generational wealth and connections.

There's a reason blacks and natives seem a bit worse off than many other cultures.

The "immigrant factor" can make things a bit misleading. The vast majority of immigrants are driven to achieve a comfortable life which is one of the reasons they came here to begin with. I'm talking about immigrants in general, not just black immigrants.

A lot of them really work hard to get here so they aren't about to squander their opportunity or let their kids squander it. The rest of the poverty-stricken folks from those immigrants' respective country are usually the ones who drive up the crime rate.

Basically what I'm saying is that focusing on the immigrants is like taking a random poor city, separating the criminal scumbag from the law-biding hard-workers and focusing only on the latter group. If we look at a poor group of immigrants AND the poor people from that group's home country, you'll see that the crime rate is still very high.

They were basically joking about it in the courtroom. The public defender was laughing and even the judge was like "You're prohibited from entering the Dunkin Donuts at xyz address, so don't go to that one... go to Krispy Kreme instead hurrdurr"
Lol!

maybe he actually goes back to the store after the video and pays them? Or has someone pay them when the camera isnt running?

I doubt it, but he might

You are not adjusting for population which is statistically dubious at best.

Black people account for 24% of the deaths but only 13% of the population.

Why would you misrepresent the matter?
They ( young black makes ) also disproportionately commit more violent crimes , adjusting for population . Of course , SJW"s would argue they don't commit more , they are just targeted more and caught cause all white people who commit violent crimes have to do is pull out their " Get out of Jail Free Whitey ID" card and the cops let them go ...or whatever bullshit BLM wants to make up .

source.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back