Dumbest things MMA fighter did

Rampage driving recklessly and doing a hit and run on a pregnant woman in 2008.

Anything Mayhem has done recently, what a fucking idiot

Soukhamthath going for a takedown with O'Malley standing on one leg might be the dumbest form of fight IQ I have ever witnessed in a fight.

Hey @Arm Barbarian say something about the leader in TE ratios about Chael sonnen. Used to think you were a rational poster but, you love Chael and hate jj or AS. Racist or lover underachievers? Cuz its getting obvious first responder.

Souhmkamthat going to the ground against Cody Mckenzie

Conor genuinely believing he was going to KO Nate in 1 round.

Rumble Johnson continuously trying to wrestle DC in their second fight.

Dude went full tard with his fight IQ
funny thing was this was the first fight i was gonna put money on, which is crazy cause he was fighting dc of all people who is an elite tier fighter. but im a big rumble fan and was convinced if he learned from some mistakes in the 1st fight he could get the win this time. i was for sure he was gonna win.

anyways, i ended up not betting cause i pussied out and low and behold he puts on that trash performance and retires after lol. good thing i never put money down.
its like the guy didn't even try to win or didnt really want to fight for the W unless he got a quick KO. he just gave up and got choked out then said "i already made my mind up i was retiring" - i bet people were pissed that bet on him. i will never bet on a fight ever because of that fight

Krazy Horse Bennett getting into the guard of Cristiano Marcello and then almost everything Krazy Horse proceeded to do for years afterward.

When bisping got finished by gsp in brutal fashion two weeks later he fights Kevin and gets finished in even more brutal fashion.

What are some of the dumbest things an MMA fighter has done?
Rockhold findin´ a way to lose vs BS-Ping...

Lutter being a couple of punches from finishing Silva and deciding to go for the world's slopppiest armbar instead.

Soukatath (sp?) not forcing Omalley to stand
Werdum vs Stipe
Zingano vs Rousey
Aldo vs Mcgregor
Hello Japan!

In a fight?

Attachments

• 7798097981c97d3cc0d734ffc5770589.png
    7798097981c97d3cc0d734ffc5770589.png
    336 KB · Views: 1
Overeem going for the guillotine when he dropped Stipe instead of doing this

GIF-UFG.gif