Media Dustin Jacoby TKO Kennedy Nzechukwu GIFS

One of those stoppages where it probably would have been stopped in 5 seconds but the ref just went too early and now it’s kind of tainted
Robs everyone including the winning fighter of having a defintive highlight reel KO.
Now we just have a quick TKO that they will cut short in promos

Absolutely garbage stoppage. The first person to knock someone down these days win. No longer can you fight through adversity. We will never get to see fights like Barry vs Kongo. Kennedy take 5 punches to the arm(lmfaooooo) and fight is called off. Absolute joke these days

I would’ve wanted Jacoby to win if I were watching, you have to give guys a chance to recover. This is MMA and we don’t stop fights after a knockdown. Give the other guy a chance to block arm punches and recover. I swear all you have to do is drop someone and spam any sort of punches and you’ll get a stoppage these days. Doesn’t matter if they’re actually landing.

It’s as if the refs are being tricked visually by any GNP. I’ve seen plenty of fights where soft potter patter shots to the arm are being spammed and the refs must be thinking “oh shot they’re getting fucked up!”. And then also fights where one fighter is pushing the downed fighter holding their head to the canvas and the refs get tricked thinking it’s a knockout.

Terrible stoppage. Punching arms is considered vicious ground and pound now? How many times have I seen Kennedy get rocked and come back zombie-style? That ref should be officiating regional events because that's some terrible reffing. If it were Herb Dean or Herzog then this wouldn't have happen.

Don’t turtle and do nothing if you don’t want the fight called. I think it was fair.

If keeping your hands up to deflect shots isn't defending yourself then every fight should be stopped.

It was hella- early and should wait till his hands drop to the side.

It was a fun scrap and even though I thought it could have been let go a bit longer... There is no standard as to stoppages.

"Never leave it in the hands of the Ref!"

<BC1>

Has good hands. Really wanted this to be more than it was though. Stoppage aside, it was over way too fast. Was looking forward to some great back and forth.

Bad stoppage

he was never out, it was a knock down followed by quick ground and pound. as he goes to stand up the ref stops it. I give credit to Dustin for the ground and pound that forced Kennedy to turtle and look like he wanted out for a few seconds, but the ref misjudged it badly.

OK stoppage
His body language did him in
But Let’s protect the fighters a bit
War Mini Brawk, F the haterz

Horrible stoppage. These refs are fuckin trash. Stop the fighter after the punch lands and drops him, don't wait until the dude blocks 10 punches to then stop it.

Horrible stoppage. These refs are fuckin trash. Stop the fighter after the punch lands and drops him, don't wait until the dude blocks 10 punches to then stop it.
Arm punch stoppages always suck. All that's doing is gassing out the fighter throwing them.

Whatever the case with the early stoppage, I feel Jacoby by (T)KO was really an eventuality. He's an underrated fighter.

Arm punch stoppages always suck. All that's doing is gassing out the fighter throwing them.
You would think blocking punches would be considered intelligent defense but you gotta remember these refs are almost as bad as the judges.

Mmath finally worked

Jacoby ko 1 Jung ko 1 Kennedy

So Jacoby tko 1 Kennedy

Even though I agree that it was tad bit early

Back