Dustin just exposed Khabib and gave everyone else the blue print to beating Khabib

It just shows he has a chin and is willing to take a hard shot or two to get the takedown. Honestly, I think T Ferg is the once to beat him as he is very weird on the ground, has the reach on the feet, and has the cardio to match.

Poirier has great boxing, but he did nothing on the ground. If khabib starts getting elbowed in the face from the ground, maybe it gets interesting

Can’t elbow when your face is pressed into the floor.

Khabib is extremely strong I don’t think people realise just how strong he is.

When Dustin mentioned about how Kabib felt like he was getting weaker in grip, it reminded me of a past fight where Kabib's grappling strength lessened significantly. Kabib may tactfully stand up more, so he can preserve and use his grappling strength to really apply pressure. We know Kabhib really thinks about the mental game of the fight.

T Ferg the type of guy to pull guard on Khabib. We know this. Lets see what him and Edgy brah come up with, you know its going to be good. Maybe cartwheel kick to flying arm triangle to start off the round. This is the shit we need.

I wouldn't be suprised if Tony shoots and puts Khabib on his back. Have we seen that yet? He's the type of crazy we need.

Many said the same after the Johnson fight
It’s hard keeping a fight standing when the moment you commit to a punch you get put on your back

hE wAs ExPoSeD
Retard 02.jpg

Only thing that got exposed is that Poirier isn't as good as many believe him to be.

I think the key to beat Khabib is to stuff his take downs. Out strike him and land some bombs and even if he does take you down then you need to out grapple him and look for submissions. This is how you beat Khabib.

-A heavyweight genius.

next 5 fights everybody will ko Khabib now that he is exposed

Not so fast,
how do you KO someone when you are pressed on the cage

only thing exposed is how bad of a threadstarter you are buddeh.

go watch the exchange again in slow motion. khabib ducked and parried pretty much the entire combo. it was Anderson Silva levels of head movement and parrying. Khabib just makes it look super awkward with his movement.

Great insight there TS...
Just keep the fight standing, brilliant.

Either A grade trolling, or complete retardation... hard to tell the difference these days
I'm always sad when threads continue after what would have been an epic death. Well done sir.

T Ferg the type of guy to pull guard on Khabib. We know this. Lets see what him and Edgy brah come up with, you know its going to be good. Maybe cartwheel kick to flying arm triangle to start off the round. This is the shit we need.

I wouldn't be suprised if Tony shoots and puts Khabib on his back. Have we seen that yet? He's the type of crazy we need.

I am keen for the fight but I think Khabib just overpowers him.

To big to strong and Khabib has taken cery little damage.

In hindsight Conors performance vs Khabib doesnt seem so bad imo.

Conor did ok, but I'd say Poirier was closest to winning. T Ferg has a mean darce, so lets see what happens

Is it wrong to be strong?

I am keen for the fight but I think Khabib just overpowers him.

To big to strong and Khabib has taken cery little damage.

In hindsight Conors performance vs Khabib doesnt seem so bad imo.

Huh? Conor got dominated worse than Dustin.

Lol at these Khabib hating, Conor fanboy threads popping up after saturday.
Your guys are pathetic really.
tenor(2).gif

Back