Media Dustin Poirier 10-8'ing Conor McGregor Enjoy

Let's just stop you there. No one gives a shit about some mountain dwelling Muslim who appears once very couple of years to fight and retires every other few months.

He's a fantastic fighter, but, that's about it. No one really gives a shit about watching him fight Mayweather or seeing him defend the title, etc. He doesn't sell, he doesn't fight often, and he's back to his small shit hole country where he'll continue to tweet anti-America nonsense and shit on people he doesn't like while pretending he's holier than thou.
You feel better?

I like how you edited my actual comment too

You feel better?

I like how you edited my actual comment too

I have a friend who sells small violins, do you want his telephone number?

I think Khabib will be fine without you simping him, in fact, I promise he doesn't even know you exist.

If it wasn't close to warranting a stoppage, why did the same ref stop Rousey's last fight while she was still on her feet? What if there were more than 5 seconds left on the clock? You think Herb was going to let CM cover-up and eat shots until his leg healed? By the way, it looks like Conor tried to tap with his right hand against his left forearm at the 3 second mark, but mid-tap he took a shot that knocked his tapping hand back to the ground. Could really use another camera angle.

Conor Haters are so much fun to fuck with. Like seriously a simple Conor Bless or It was a close fight comment and they come out from under their rocks in droves ranting and raving like lunatics hahaha.

Do you guys dream about him as well ?? Lol

Conor Haters are so much fun to fuck with. Like seriously a simple Conor Bless or It was a close fight comment and they come out from under their rocks in droves ranting and raving like lunatics hahaha.

Do you guys dream about him as well ?? Lol

Zero self awareness lol.

Let's just stop you there. No one gives a shit about some mountain dwelling Muslim who appears once very couple of years to fight and retires every other few months.

He's a fantastic fighter, but, that's about it. No one really gives a shit about watching him fight Mayweather or seeing him defend the title, etc. He doesn't sell, he doesn't fight often, and he's back to his small shit hole country where he'll continue to tweet anti-America nonsense and shit on people he doesn't like while pretending he's holier than thou.

Someone here lives in a bubble and never leaves.

Do you have any idea what a celebrity Khabib is in the Muslim world? Not just amongst fight fans either.

Conor fan insulting the wife of the dude that just beat him on an internet forum. Nice!

Absolutely No need for a 4th fight. We all know mcgregor getting ktfo.

I love watching Khabib fight more than any other fighter, including Poirier.

The judges scored it a 10-8 under the assumption that Conor was knocked down, rather than injured.

That was not even close to a 10-8 round.

Yeah, DP was falling into his trap...

Had him right where he wanted him!
1233915735.0.jpg

[spoiler/]

EDIT: My bad, not the size I intended.

Last edited:
The fight lasted 5 minutes you donkey

I thought he was trying to make some joke and I didn't get it. Then, you realize he either doesn't know how to add or realize the fight ended in the first round...

Regardless of how his leg broke (let's be honest, it was from a bunch of ill-advised leg kicks that were checked and blocked), he turtled up at the end. That is a fight-ending sequence. He was nearly TKO'd. Whether you subscribe to the freak theory or the Dustin created the break theory (I think it's pretty clear it's the latter), it still gets you to the same place. A fighter got smashed on the ground after a leg injury, and he was nearly finished.

Add onto that a takedown, tons of top-control, massive elbows and punches, and some good shots on the feet that wobbled Conor.

To sort of debate a 10-8 is somewhat fair, I guess, but to not even consider it here is ridiculous. The guy nearly got finished -- however that came about -- and there were about four other areas (takedown, ground and pound, defense, standing) where Dustin dominated and did more damage.

Delusional the fight was pretty back n forth up till the break. Also I definitely don’t believe a check did it.
What the hell did you watch??? Conor was in pure panic going backwards eating shots and went for a TD. In any other fight, the ref would have stopped the fight when Dustin was pounding him on the ground..

Back