Media Dustin Poirier Live Reaction Couldn't BELIEVE Max Holloway Knocked Out Justin Gaethje

Crazy to think that with Poirier being 2-0 against Max, it's entirely possible that Max may get a trilogy fight with Poirier for the BMF title, and furthermore that Max may very well be the favorite despite being 0-2 due to this Gaethje performance and Poirier getting older

He could also end up 0-3 in two seperate trilogies.

2 of the TVs aren't synched perfectly and it's driving me crazy. Nice reaction though.

Im glad you caught that too sir.
I showed my wife and she gave me the "who cares" look lol.

Now im gonna show her your post to let her know "someone else cares" ;)

Looked like we all did that night sir.
Not me, I forgot about 300 being that weekend because I skipped one event prior and didn't want to go into forums until i watched it and in some random YouTube post I was reading about Israel and Iran some dude posted "The Max KO of Gaethje was crazy!"

I was so fucking pissed. My fault though for forgetting. Still pissed, though. I was then waiting for that KO till last second.

Not me, I forgot about 300 being that weekend because I skipped one event prior and didn't want to go into forums until i watched it and in some random YouTube post I was reading about Israel and Iran some dude posted "The Max KO of Gaethje was crazy!"

I was so fucking pissed. My fault though for forgetting. Still pissed, though. I was then waiting for that KO till last second.

Oh fuck, really?
I would've tracked that commenter down and gave em the ol' Mark Coleman headbutt sir lol.

Im pissed for you at this point brother.
I bet when you seen it you were still like "wow wtf"? Lol

Oh fuck, really?
I would've tracked that commenter down and gave em the ol' Mark Coleman headbutt sir lol.

Im pissed for you at this point brother.
I bet when you seen it you were still like "wow wtf"? Lol
Lol thanks.
Unfortunately, to not get any more spoilers, I immediately closed that page as my first reaction and then I when I got pissed I tried to find that comment so that at least I can say to that person that he is a piece of shit ruining the card for me, lol, but then I couldn't find it because I have YouTube history turned off and I just couldn't find it later and believe me I spent 30 minutes searching for it to bash that fucker xD

Lol thanks.
Unfortunately, to not get any more spoilers, I immediately closed that page as my first reaction and then I when I got pissed I tried to find that comment so that at least I can say to that person that he is a piece of shit ruining the card for me, lol, but then I couldn't find it because I have YouTube history turned off and I just couldn't find it later and believe me I spent 30 minutes searching for it to bash that fucker xD

Lmao, well at least you tried sir, and as far as I'm concerned... that's all that matters.

Im still aggressively thinking about headbutting that prick though tbf lol

I felt that shock the first time a titty in the flesh sir lmao
Wow.... first titty..... talk about nostalgia! Good times.....

Titties - you may never be shocked like the first ever again. But may your familiarity with them trump the shock of your youth. May your best titty experience lie ahead of you and not behind!

Wow.... first titty..... talk about nostalgia! Good times.....

Titties - you may never be shocked like the first ever again. But may your familiarity with them trump the shock of your youth. May your best titty experience lie ahead of you and not behind!

First titty shock is like first drug shock...you chase that shock like a rabbit lol.

Back