Media Dustin was gonna bottle Conor with his hot sauce

Aside from the bus incident... all those in person incidents at events, face-offs etc. are weak examples. So many fighters do that shit, and he's clearly not trying to hit them sincerely, it's just a power play. Diaz has hit many people's hands away, so have 100s of fighters. He's not actually trying to hit and hurt them, it's just what happens. Weak examples.
He acts like a unpredictable, unhinged lunatic.. Dustin handled it fine. What was he supposed to stand there with hands in his pockets and ignore who he’s there to fight.

He seemed pretty calm to me, given the circumstances.

A) That guy has a history of cheapshot sucker punches etc
B) Don't let him in range to him me
C) Or I will defend myself

What's the problem?

Someone needs to Heath Herring Colon during one of these weigh ins.

No Conor took his other bottles of hot sauce he had sitting in front of his spotand they brought those out.

if you want a $20 hot sauce that would be the one.

The hot sauce moment had me in stitches. LOL

Dustin should dip his gloves in hot sauce before the fight and punch him right in the eye as soon as the bell goes.

If he gets in my area I’ll slap him.

Conor walks right up to DP. Does fuckin nothin

Dustin shook

Aside from the bus incident... all those in person incidents at events, face-offs etc. are weak examples. So many fighters do that shit, and he's clearly not trying to hit them sincerely, it's just a power play. Diaz has hit many people's hands away, so have 100s of fighters. He's not actually trying to hit and hurt them, it's just what happens. Weak examples.

If you don’t count the times McGregor has done stuff like that then he’s never done stuff like that. Clever system

Back