DWCS, Tuesday, Dana White Contender Series betting thread, MMA

Bumping for tomorrow, hopefully someone’s got their eye on some winners!!

Not really getting some of these odds...

Torrez Finney is a 5'7 sloppy pressure wrestler who can't seem to do much else despite his physique. Pretty much faced guys who had no real clue what they're doing there. Beat one guy with a decent record who offered no defense to his wrestling.

Panferov has absolutely can crushed but looks very clean and technical doing so. Also moving down from LHW. I don't really see how he doesn't outgrapple Finney, unless they nullify each other and he turns out to be lost with a 6 inch height advantage.

Andre Lima has a solid kickboxing background, but he had his pro MMA debut a year ago. Rickson Thai is a seasoned fighter who's still young (he fought underage?) with competent, dynamic standup and a good grappling game. Don't see the justification for him being this much of a dog.

Isakov fight is tough. Very tenacious grappler with suspect striking defense. Mederos is a great technical striker who's shown good TDD but has not fought someone of this level. Maybe worth a KO stab on Mederos.

Romious could end up being a gift if his line doesn't get beat to hell. I love seeing a guy with all these sub wins who gets them by hurting their opponents on the feet.

Last edited:
I don't really see how he doesn't outgrapple Finney, unless they nullify each other and he turns out to be lost with a 6 inch height advantage.

Finney is definitely the better wrestler, theres absolutely no doubt about that, so him utilizing his superior wrestling to win by finish or DEC is a clear potential path to victory.

Torrez Finney is a 5'7 sloppy pressure wrestler who can't seem to do much else despite his physique. Pretty much faced guys who had no real clue what they're doing there. Beat one guy with a decent record who offered no defense to his wrestling.

Panferov has absolutely can crushed but looks very clean and technical doing so. Also moving down from LHW. I don't really see how he doesn't outgrapple Finney, unless they nullify each other and he turns out to be lost with a 6 inch height advantage.

Andre Lima has a solid kickboxing background, but he had his pro MMA debut a year ago. Rickson Thai is a seasoned fighter who's still young (he fought underage?) with competent, dynamic standup and a good grappling game. Don't see the justification for him being this much of a dog.

Isakov fight is tough. Very tenacious grappler with suspect striking defense. Mederos is a great technical striker who's shown good TDD but has not fought someone of this level. Maybe worth a KO stab on Mederos.

Romious could end up being a gift if his line doesn't get beat to hell. I love seeing a guy with all these sub wins who gets them by hurting their opponents on the feet.
Did you see Panferov's last fight? Imo he's a dude that will only look good against the lowest of competition, also making his first cut to MW and Torrez is the better wrestler on top of being the better athlete.

I had hoped that Yuri being on Lookin' for a fight would net him more favorable odds so I could fade him, but it seems his showing was that poor that he didn't even get close to evens.

Did you see Panferov's last fight? Imo he's a dude that will only look good against the lowest of competition, also making his first cut to MW and Torrez is the better wrestler on top of being the better athlete.

I had hoped that Yuri being on Lookin' for a fight would net him more favorable odds so I could fade him, but it seems his showing was that poor that he didn't even get close to evens.
He opened as pick'em. With contender series the good lines are always the openers on Betonline.

I just don't see it at all with Finney. He's surely a physically strong guy, but his grappling game looks incredibly sloppy against low-level competition. He was a strong high school wrestler who mostly played football in college and didn't secure any wrestling credentials there. I just can't put a lot of stock in that with how I see him perform. And I'm not sure if he'll even maintain the strength edge against a bigger guy cutting down from LHW. He gives me vibes of a discount Deron Winn with no striking yet shown.

What I will say in his favor is at least he has no neck lol.

Bittencourt-130
Bittencourt/rocha-un 2.5-135
Mederis+175
Mederis/iskarov-ov 1.5-150
Finney/panferov-un 1.5-135
Farias-175
Farias/matthews-un 1.5+105
Lima/zenidim-un 2.5-175
Raminos/taveras-un 1.5-145

I usually don't bet daña white fights but i had a good Sunday and Monday in sports betting so why not let's lose money

Each bet for 50$

Last edited:
Lucas Rocha (16-1) Vs Davi Bittencourt (14-3)

It's been an exceptional season of Dana White's Contender Series, and I am expecting the finale to deliver.

With all the talent coming from Brazil recently, I am very excited for this fight.

I believe Lucas Rocha will hold an advantage on the feet and be the faster man.

Both competitors have questionable chins and this fight will probably see a finish.

I'm placing my bet on Rocha, who is the younger of the two and has fewer losses.

Pick: Lucas Rocha ML (+124)

Lucas Rocha.JPG

Bittencourt-130
Bittencourt/rocha-un 2.5-135
Mederis+175
Mederis/iskarov-ov 1.5-150
Finney/panferov-un 1.5-135
Farias-175
Farias/matthews-un 1.5+105
Lima/zenidim-un 2.5-175
Raminos/taveras-un 1.5-145

I usually don't bet daña white fights but i had a good Sunday and Monday in sports betting so why not let's lose money

Each bet for 50$

I made out like 800$ on Sunday and Monday and sat about 300 hopefully I don't lose more then 200 here probably will I suck at Dana white fights I don't tape shit just sherdog tape

Felt like early stoppage he woke up got to his knees could have let it go little bit longer

Really bad postional grappling by Bittencourt. Should have focused more on maitining positon.

I took the stab on Mederos KO, cash it!!! Props on the tip

Back