DWCS, Tuesday, Dana White Contender Series betting thread, MMA

I have Romius ML and scorecards = no action. Would love a quick finish.

Just decided to brawl. Welp...

Medeiros 310 to win 553

Yuri/Finney O1.5 770 to win 676

Zedim/Lima O1.5 750 to win 505

Added:
Yuri RD1 KO 50
Mathews U1.5 466
Romious RD1 KO 100

+1,119 = Around 400 profit for the year. Il take it after throwing away 5k on ep 5.

Well guess I was wrong on Finney technically but was right that he still kinda sucks lol. Glad he didn't get a contract. Maybe he can power through smaller guys but the dude is just juiced, he's not gonna hang in that division the way he is.

Well guess I was wrong on Finney technically but was right that he still kinda sucks lol. Glad he didn't get a contract. Maybe he can power through smaller guys but the dude is just juiced, he's not gonna hang in that division the way he is.

So If I understand correctly you are glad Finney didn't get a contract because you did an absolutely terrible job handicapping his fight?

Sounds like a winners mentality.

Last edited:
So If I understand correctly you are glad Finney didn't get a contract because you did an absolutely terrible job handicapping his fight?

Sounds like a winners mentality.

I didn't act super confident in my pick and bet small, there were obviously unknowns with his opponent. I was just confident that Finney isn't some powerhouse who will easily smash the way he did against low-level strikers. He struggled to maintain positions and his size became an issue with separation where he almost got KO'd. I feel good picking Panferov there when it seemed people were hyping Finney up too much.

Back