EA Sports UFC, v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels like the logical conclusion when you seem to be playing all day every day! I'm jelly of the time you have to dedicate to this game though, seriously. I'm lucky to play for like 45 minutes a night. Not nearly enough time to learn how to properly deal with your LnP and the tactics of some of the cheaper players.

If we ever put together a no parry/no takedown tourny - i'm in :p

Take that time you spend on sherdog to play. :D

But really, if you want to join. Matches are scheduled to you and your opponents convenience. If you can only do 1 fight a day, its better than the drop outs we'll probably have.

its a game who cares im in the tourney and i suck

Didn't we fight? IIRC you didn't suck, just needed to polish up a few things is all.

Don't let it go to your head though, I plan to KO you all.

Take that time you spend on sherdog to play. :D

But really, if you want to join. Matches are scheduled to you and your opponents convenience. If you can only do 1 fight a day, its better than the drop outs we'll probably have.

I can use the internet at work...butttt, unfortunately I don't think they'd appreciate me setting up my PS4 at my desk, ya know? :cool:

I'll get in one of the tourney's eventually

Didn't we fight? IIRC you didn't suck, just needed to polish up a few things is all.

Don't let it go to your head though, I plan to KO you all.

really when was that?

I just won the belt in my career mode so I'm going into this tournament on a high.

This is the fifth(?) MMA game in two generations, and they still can't fucking figure out how to penalize dudes that quit online? Jesus christ.

This is the fifth(?) MMA game in two generations, and they still can't fucking figure out how to penalize dudes that quit online? Jesus christ.

While this happens surprisingly a low amount to me. Its still really annoying when it happens. Just count it as a loss ffs.

Quitting has been going on in their FIFA games for years too and they never really bothered fixing it. Haven't bought one in 4 years, won't buy this game even though I want a fighting game so bad.

God the caf system sucks..I am using gameface and trying really hard to create fedor...I don't think it's possible..UFC undisputed 3 is about 10x better

fedorintronew.gif

Edit:Actually this Tito and Ken don't look too bad...How did he do it?

tito.png

shamrock.png

Last edited:
I saw a Struve gameface fighter on a different site and he looked like an alien. Yet someone did a Michael Jackson one and it looked detailed.

God the caf system sucks..I am using gameface and trying really hard to create fedor...I don't think it's possible..UFC undisputed 3 is about 10x better

fedorintronew.gif

Edit:Actually this Tito and Ken don't look too bad...How did he do it?

tito.png

shamrock.png

That doesn't look like tito. It looks like a lighter Lorenz Larkin.

LorenzLarkin_Headshot.png

Last edited:
man just found some dude using ronda and he was non stop rocking me by standing in the pocket not even trying to block and I was counter striking and parrying punches pretty good I think. He was just standing there throwing hooks

The character moves being poor is an exaggeration, there could be a cage move, a spin kick or a mounted armbar that doesn't belong in there, but all in all they did a pretty good job with fighter movement and fighting style.

Reach also plays a role, a jab works like a jab, as does a push kick.

There are double legs, single legs, supplexes, slams and clinch throws, so that entry info was false as well.

Grappling needs more polishing, blocking GnP comes often with a delay and transitions can be stiff when a guy postures up.

Career mode is pretty standard to what we've seen in the past. Moves & controls take a good while to get used to (mainly swaying and side stepping), but overall this a more fluid, more enjoyable MMA game than THQ's stuff.

why do so many ppl think takedown defense is harder in this game? it's easier than any other prev ufc game.. if you are being defensive you are probably already holding block so all you do is down on the right stick. fuck the old days where your friends are over and after an hour everyones hands fucking hurt from spinning the stick super hard. also that shit eventually breaks controllers.

Online is starting to wind me right up. I'd be whooping someones ass, slipping punches, countering with my own, whilst they're just spamming one move (usually high kick, front kick or a special punch), I'm tagging them they land one that's blocked, and all of a sudden, I'm on the deck and the fights over.

Online is starting to wind me right up. I'd be whooping someones ass, slipping punches, countering with my own, whilst they're just spamming one move (usually high kick, front kick or a special punch), I'm tagging them they land one that's blocked, and all of a sudden, I'm on the deck and the fights over.

Same here the reason is simple this game was not made to be a competitive fighter game it was meant to be a fun game but in this case it's backfiring because all the random ko's or rocked states happen way too often to the person who is dominating. I'm seriously thinking of bringing this back before July 6th to get 30$ to put on another game. It's fun but everytime I fight online it's either I dominate and lose from getting ko'ed in a random way, get spammed in the clinch or with takedowns and lose a decision or get a lucky ko against someone who was totally beating me up. There is definitely something happening in the background of the game that ensures matches can be won by the person losing at anytime.

[YT]AOOT_3U4rZM[/YT]

literally lol'd

Same here the reason is simple this game was not made to be a competitive fighter game it was meant to be a fun game but in this case it's backfiring because all the random ko's or rocked states happen way too often to the person who is dominating. I'm seriously thinking of bringing this back before July 6th to get 30$ to put on another game. It's fun but everytime I fight online it's either I dominate and lose from getting ko'ed in a random way, get spammed in the clinch or with takedowns and lose a decision or get a lucky ko against someone who was totally beating me up. There is definitely something happening in the background of the game that ensures matches can be won by the person losing at anytime.

What's been happening with me, I lose decisions I have absolutely no reason to be losing. I fought one guy, he was Travis Browne, if I were to hazard a guess, he threw about 200 spinning heel kicks, he probably landed 4, but "landed", I mean, it actually hit something, even if it was blocked.

But, because of the whole "Who gives a shit if you've hit him 100 times, he wins" thing, I got rocked, and dropped twice because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back