EA UFC 3, v2: Official Release Thread (12:00am EST 01/30 for Pre-Orders)

I have trouble with the uppercuts. They come out as a jab leg kick combo at the worst times. I will be trying to catch a duck spammer and throw a jab over their head and eat two uppercuts in the middle of the leg kick.

That is the fuckin worst. Always happens at the worst time when I time their duck perfectly

Why do I keep getting ko'd by Bisping lmao... Whittaker is like 1-6 vs Bisping players online.

I hate when it lags, and buttons don't sync with combos correctly. I always throw jab, jab, wait cross. The lag is annoying and delays it, then makes me throw an extra strike by accident.

I hate when it lags, and buttons don't sync with combos correctly. I always throw jab, jab, wait cross. The lag is annoying and delays it, then makes me throw an extra strike by accident.

I always throw extra strikes when it starts lagging. It reads about half the inputs I want it to read and 100% of the inputs I dont want it to read. That is what I hate about queued strikes and combos. Lag causes input drop which causes me to double tap my intended strike and if the lag doesnt hit and drop inputs I end up with like 5 strikes queued up. So I either stand there like an idiot if I press it once or I throw like 3 extra strikes while getting pummeled.

I also notice that if you get interrupted in a combo and try to block it will still throw the rest of the queued combo at the end of your opponents combo. So they will land like 4 hooks and then you throw 2-3 shots you queued up like 5 seconds earlier that usually just open you up to get rocked

I find it very difficult to defend submissions. I watched a few vids and actually got a 435 score in the defense submission tutorial, but in the actual game i can't get out of them as easy.

Duck uppercuts are so op, I have ended most of my fights this way. Especially with someone like Whittaker (more with duck/sway hooks), Garbrandt and even Gustafsson. It is cool to land them though.

I have trouble with the uppercuts. They come out as a jab leg kick combo at the worst times. I will be trying to catch a duck spammer and throw a jab over their head and eat two uppercuts in the middle of the leg kick.

Yes, that is horrible, especially with the lag. Sometimes I want to throw an uppercut, only to have my character stand there doing nothing and throw a leg kick after 2 seconds.

I got my unbeaten title defense streak broken by a grapple heavy DC player.

You may have beaten Gus, but now try to out-grapple Jones!

How do I switch stance on ps4. Just lost 2 online matches due to leg kick tko lol

I am so triggered lol. Faced Ngannou online, and this guy faked a glove touch to a head kick and insta-rocked me... and ko'd me shortly after with body and head kicks...

I am starting to get kind of frustrated with the match making. I am at around 1400 ranking points, somewhere around 900th ranked. My last 10 fights were all guys in the top 50 and 2 of them I played twice. It feels like there have to be other people for me to fight. I don't mind the competition but it sucks trying to enjoy the game when every opponent is at the top of the leaderboard. Let them play each other and let me play other people.

I am starting to get kind of frustrated with the match making. I am at around 1400 ranking points, somewhere around 900th ranked. My last 10 fights were all guys in the top 50 and 2 of them I played twice. It feels like there have to be other people for me to fight. I don't mind the competition but it sucks trying to enjoy the game when every opponent is at the top of the leaderboard. Let them play each other and let me play other people.

Maybe the player population is falling? You are on Xbox right? They’ve always had low player base. On PS4 launch week had like over 20k. Now it’s down to barely 10. Think a lot of people are dropping the game till the patch key things killing the game(uppercut spam, inconsistent buggy TD’s, etc)

Maybe the player population is falling? You are on Xbox right? They’ve always had low player base. On PS4 launch week had like over 20k. Now it’s down to barely 10. Think a lot of people are dropping the game till the patch key things killing the game(uppercut spam, inconsistent buggy TD’s, etc)

Yeah the max we had that I saw was like 12k. It is undsr 6k online right now.

I wonder what the sales were like for this game. It seems like 6k is a low number even for a niche game.

Who knows if we will even get another one. I cant imagine it is profitable if they arent selling at least 500k units between both systems. Also with 6k online that means only like 2k are ultimate team. Madden brings in like 200 million dollars a year in ultimate team packs. UFC will make like 20k. Not even one developer salary.

Got a lot of ps4 players here? would like to test myself sometime, i'm pretty bad. especially when they come in with the lightning fast hooks. Lot of players i face aren't too bad on the feet but once i take em down they are very bad. You're pretty much fucked if Romero is in full mount. Also i feel like i can't do the arm trap

Ufc (3) is dying

Certainly seems like it. EA made the game inaccessible for the casual players. Even I have not played the game the last few nights. My last 30 or so fights were against the same 5 opponents and they all use the same spammy techniques that make it not very fun to play against.

They need to figure out how to get people playing this game or it will be completely dead within 3 months of release.

Back