EA UFC 3

Nothing to prove to you, there is a reason why some people make money while other keep working hard... One is called money management, it is not because you can afford certain things that you do not even need that you have to buy / subscribe...

Broke ass.

Why would you stop playing a fighter in a GAME if the real guy fucked up somehow?

If Ryu goes full Dark Hadou am I supposed to stop playing him? :D

Yeah if anything I'd rather play as the wild man

I actually kind of agree with TS about Jones, which is why I just don’t play at LHW anymore. Dillashaw’s a bit frustrating but I can’t pass up the opportunity to knock out Cody Neck-tat with Moraes or Sterling, and if I run in to Dillashaw from time to time so be it.

The game’s far from perfect but I still enjoy it, mainly when I’m a little worn out of MLB the Show. The one glitch/bug that’s frustrating me lately is this: I’m more of a counter-punching, death-by-1000-cuts type in this game, and lately I’ve had several occurrences of my opponent missing wildly on a kick or an overhand, but then hitting me with an inconsequential little jab or hook. Doesn’t hurt my fighter but seems like it nullifies the counter window and lessens the damage that my counter hook/kick/knee would have done despite the fact that his stamina should still be compromised.

Broke ass.

watch out for this dude, he's super rich and a tough guy and smashes fools online like it's nothin

<HisEye>

anyway, every few months I'll reinstall this for whatever reason, I just hope the next one is better but I don't have very high expectations.

watch out for this dude, he's super rich and a tough guy and smashes fools online like it's nothin

<HisEye>

anyway, every few months I'll reinstall this for whatever reason, I just hope the next one is better but I don't have very high expectations.

Watch out for this guy, he randomly comments on posts from weeks ago to feel included.

There hasn't been a roster update since December, so I'm guessing this is for UFC 4. Either way, Meegan is gonna be high usage with her size especially if they stick her in WBW like Cyborg.

I get one hit knockouts with hendo.
Winning

Ran into this gt "I KO Bums" and turned him into D1 Daley,nonstop wrasslin after round 1 because i was "running" = countering his dumb ass than dropping him in the clinch for 5mins.

Should be "I Touchbutt In Park"

I get one hit knockouts with hendo.
Winning
Hendo's my favorite MW/LHW to pick. Just survive a couple hits with his chin then look to land that overhand right. Plus hes decent wrestling fall back on or use to defend.
It's an insult he doesn't have a legendary version like Chuck, or Wand or Rampage

Ran into this gt "I KO Bums" and turned him into D1 Daley,nonstop wrasslin after round 1 because i was "running" = countering his dumb ass than dropping him in the clinch for 5mins.

Should be "I Touchbutt In Park"

Lmao I ran into a guy named "new to ufc".. I knew he was not new to ufc. Haha

...And a played out gif. You've really got me on the ropes!

Damn - you clearly have my number, I guess I have to concede?

I was playing that game the other day, saw the thread on the 1st page, and read through it.

I Simply called you out for being a dick, which was well deserved. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't be a dick, you won't get called out.

Damn - you clearly have my number, I guess I have to concede?

I was playing that game the other day, saw the thread on the 1st page, and read through it.

I Simply called you out for being a dick, which was well deserved. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't be a dick, you won't get called out.

So, in order to call me out for being a dick, you decided to be a dick?

You really set the world right karmically, you dumb dickhead.

Sorry for others on the derail, I did actually get my ass kicked online last night again. Some good fights but I just could not win.

When someone gets called out for being a bitch, and knows they are being a bitch - well that person being called out for being a bitch will always think that the person calling them a bitch, is an asshole for not minding their own business. And, really, I don't blame you.

I usually ignore the types of posts like you've made in this thread, I don't really care, and wasn't trying to karma your shitposting, or defending anyone I don't know.
You were acting like an underbred bitch to the dude and he didn't deserve it. Sure, most of it was probably joking or trying to get the sherchuckle. Hopefully it's not your modus operandi. Cheers.

Sorry for others on the derail, I did actually get my ass kicked online last night again. Some good fights but I just could not win.

When someone gets called out for being a bitch, and knows they are being a bitch - well that person being called out for being a bitch will always think that the person calling them a bitch, is an asshole for not minding their own business. And, really, I don't blame you.

I usually ignore the types of posts like you've made in this thread, I don't really care, and wasn't trying to karma your shitposting, or defending anyone I don't know.
You were acting like an underbred bitch to the dude and he didn't deserve it. Sure, most of it was probably joking or trying to get the sherchuckle. Hopefully it's not your modus operandi. Cheers.

Thank goodness we have you, The Batman of Sherdog, to set these injustices right with long-winded, overly-explained bullshit to no one!

"I'd just like to address the onlookers..."

Total bitch move, bruh.

Change your tone please or bounce. Your entire contribution ITT has been substandard. Real talk. You're very welcome to post here but leave the one-liners and insults at the door.

Dude fuck these hos

This game page should be at the top of the heap. It's literally a MMA forum but @Valhoven is scared of some ufc so won't sticky it

Back