Early Celebrity Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
6da0fcf649a42de7766cf5e3e4598bcc.gif

Used to walk around with cindy crawford calendar when i was littlebork1}

DUDE... I had a fucking 7 level deep folder tree of Carmen Electra's pictures back in 1999, that took some serious tenacity to build up on a 56k connection... I believe during the bombing I set an all time record of beating 12 times in a day to black and white printouts of that woman... She was something else!!!

Got caught fapping to that scene in jail and never lived it down. WTF we are in jail doesnt this fine woman gettin nekkid for Arnold turn you bitches on.

I'm saving the last fap...for you.................Ms. Greer....
bdbfdbc5bb679a0ec781ac197004ec00.jpg

When I was 3 years old, I was in love with Mariah Carey. Pretty much loved her most of my life. 25 year old, pre-breakdown/pre-slutty "Always Be My Baby" MC is my favorite.

Topanga, Yasmine Bleeth (pre-drugs), Kelly Kapowski, Tyra Banks, Bridgette Wilson.

I am older than most of you pipsqueaks. My first crushes were Olivia Newton-John and Deborah Harry.

The girl from 'The new leave it to beaver.' I mean, I actually liked her. I was only like 8-10. Another one from when I was a kid was the girl mouse from American tale. I also had a little gf in preschool. I've always liked girls.

I thought Bridgette Nielsen was HELLA cute when I first saw her in Rocky IV when I was a kid.

Then I saw her on The Surreal Life with Flavor Flav and I didn't even recognize her at first!

She was only early 40s at the time, but she looked well into her 50s. It was sad to see how such a beauty looked so horrible.

(I fear this thread may get moved to pics and multimedia btw.)

She aged like garbage. Dating a guyme flavor flash always adds 10 years of age really fast, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back