Eastern European refugees, would liberals feel the same?

We've already seen it. Liberals have no interest in accepting white south Africans.
Boers are the authors of their own fate and I wouldn't take them. Besides exactly how are they being persecuted?

Why even pretend to not be a hipoctite and a liar, also why the fuck should I care about your feelings and opinions on a question about America when you aren’t even from here???
<WellThere> The "other" team are all liars and outsiders. No need to talk to them, you already know the truth. Cult talk.

If that many straight cis gendered white males immigrated to America, the Autism rates on the left would skyrocket to the ionosphere. Not to mention how mad they would be that so many based hotties if they came from Eastern Europe, most wife material, would be on their way.

<WellThere> The "other" team are all liars and outsiders. No need to talk to them, you already know the truth. Cult talk.

Again, would would I as an American care about some Belgian liberals opinions?

In Australia too, liberals overwhelmingly didn’t want white South Africans.
Neither does Sweden, England or Canada they are afraid that white South Africans will bring with them the same type of demented thinking that led to Apartheid.

Neither does Sweden, England or Canada they are afraid that white South Africans will bring with them the same type of demented thinking that led to Apartheid.

Yet they choose sharia law which is sooooo much better.

Pipe down creep.

Is creep the new Maga buzzword for the next 3 weeks, so you guys can avoid actually addressing anything related to Trump in seriousness?

Your hero went full Lucille Bluth yesterday, and you probably think he's a genius, lol!!!

Is creep the new Maga buzzword for the next 3 weeks, so you guys can avoid actually addressing anything related to Trump in seriousness?

Your hero went full Lucille Bluth yesterday, and you probably think he's a genius, lol!!!

Nothing in this thread is about Trump so stop being a free and pedal your shit elsewhere.

Why would you as an American comment on European affairs?

{<jimmies}

Imagine if you will for just a moment, hoe pathetic it would be to be a liberal, obsessed with American politics, yet, you aren’t even an American.

Where do you get this idea that the US is being flooded with refugees? You got 0.004% of the share of refugees displaced by the Syrian conflict that your government helped exacerbate. That's around 20.000 refugees out of 5.6 million registered Syrian refugees displaced by the war since 2011.

Where do you get this idea that the US is being flooded with refugees? You got 0.004% of the share of refugees displaced by the Syrian conflict that your government helped exacerbate. That's around 20.000 refugees out of 5.6 million registered Syrian refugees displaced by the war since 2011.

Who’s talking about Syrian refugees??? America has been loud and clear, we don’t want them.

I wonder where all the refugees from the Ukrainian civil war currently ongoing, are ending up. I have not heard anything about Murka, land of the free, taking any of them in.

A few years ago, I was upstate NY, and discovered Utica is a refugee center. It has a lot of Bosnian refugees in town. I ate at this Bosnian bar/grill. It was terrible.

No need for a thought experiment. Pretty similar situation going on with the denial of refugee status for white Africans and they are generally more skilled potential members of the economy and fully western.

Would like an honest discussion. Would the left still be pro illegal immigrant if the United States started getting flooded with millions of Caucasian illegal immigrants? Or is their beliefs only dependent on skin color?
Are you asking or telling? Cause it sounds like the later.

Eastern European refugees simply have never existed especially not during the 90’s and Western Europe and the Usa never taken in people fleeing the Balkan wars.

<Kpop775>
Question: where do you think all the people from Bosnian descent in the USA come from, and why did they flee their countries?

Nope, go to Utica NY.

Back