Eating Steak and Lean Ground Beef Everday

Don't eat mammals. It's nearly cannibalism.

Stick to birds & fish and you will feel much better - guaranteed.

Don't eat mammals. It's nearly cannibalism.

Stick to birds & fish and you will feel much better - guaranteed.

The white-tail deer I just took at 40 yards with my bow said to tell you to fuck off, because, quote "I'm damn good eatin', incredibly clean protein, and Mike's DNA was godamn-well MADE to eat this way."

Bird and fish are good, but you're screwing yourself nutritionally by not eating red meat. Actually, you're probably screwing yourself by eating fish, unless you know of an ocean that isn't royally fucked.

The white-tail deer I just took at 40 yards with my bow said to tell you to fuck off, because, quote "I'm damn good eatin', incredibly clean protein, and Mike's DNA was godamn-well MADE to eat this way."

Bird and fish are good, but you're screwing yourself nutritionally by not eating red meat. Actually, you're probably screwing yourself by eating fish, unless you know of an ocean that isn't royally fucked.

I love it when deer talk shit to the tree huggers. They have also been know to say "Thank God this dude put me down before I starved to death from over population." Meat is good for you, so are vegetables, fruits, and some grains. The whole undigested meat problem can be solved with a strong cup of black coffee.

Tell me whats better than shooting the bull over a grill while chewing on summer sausage and waiting for the bacon wrapped around the dove breasts to be cooked... nothing.

Nice Mike Martial. Me and my bro just took down a fatty cow elk on Wed. Bitch just would not die. I love my river fish but yeah the ocean fish have me worried. I think I'm gonna start a wild food harvesting thread.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope I can be a constructive contributor to what is probably the best performance based nutrition forum on the web.

Back