Economy to grow at 5.4% rate in first quarter, Atlanta Fed

I don't understand your words.

It's your growth? - has your Trump adulation actually merged Trump into your self-identity?
The blowhards are going to come true?

Was that supposed to read "the blowhards in here that shit on my over 4-inch growth are more than likely going to cum: true"...?

I've told you before. I'm not into feminine black guys with pot bellies

I've told you before. I'm not into feminine black guys with pot bellies

I didn't assume, nor imply that I was among the men you were possibly pining after.

I didn't assume, nor imply that I was among the men you were possibly pining after.

You did before and I let u down easy. Hit the gym and lay off the fast food and idk, we will see. But skinny arms and pot bellies don't do it for me.

And yes, I'm 4 inches flaccid. I'm a grower.

Now enough talking dirty, I'm just not into you in that way

I even threw out bets on 4% growth. And all I got was the typical you are a moron, retard, racist

I even threw out bets on 4% growth. And all I got was the typical you are a moron, retard, racist

Who called you any of those names for predicting 4% growth?

Who called you any of those names for predicting 4% growth?

I'm not gonna dig em out. I'm tired of posting correcting data. I'm still waiting on all your studies on illegal immigrants.

I'll predict once again 4%+ full year growth.

I'm not gonna dig em out. I'm tired of posting correcting data.

I have literally never seen you post data here, let alone such that it corrects someone else

As far as undocumented criminality, I've already supplied you plenty, but I still haven't gotten around to supplying the ones that I said I'd pluck from my office. Luckily, I think you'll keep that whataboutism in your pocket, so you'll get them eventually.

You did before and I let u down easy. Hit the gym and lay off the fast food and idk, we will see. But skinny arms and pot bellies don't do it for me.

And yes, I'm 4 inches flaccid. I'm a grower.

Now enough talking dirty, I'm just not into you in that way
giphy.gif

And like 5 of that 5.4% growth will go to the top 1% people with most money. Like 0.4% will trickle down I bet.

I have literally never seen you post data here, let alone such that it corrects someone else

As far as undocumented criminality, I've already supplied you plenty, but I still haven't gotten around to supplying the ones that I said I'd pluck from my office. Luckily, I think you'll keep that whataboutism in your pocket, so you'll get them eventually.

You're right in this thread I have posted no data. we are now 2 weeks past the point you said you'd get those studies. Here's a hint, there are none. The Data proving you wrong was posted in that very thread.

We will have to go to another topic you post BS on to correct. That one is dead and gone

Seems that you are finally opening your eyes.

I hope you don't think that I am saying Obama, and the banksters economy is a good thing. Unlike the trump folk, I don't think a bubble in the stock market is a good thing.

Wait until the Petro yuan removes the dollar as the world's reserve currency, and we will see how smart of an idea having a service economy built on unlimited credit is.

Trump's deregulation is owed some credit for this growth. It's growth that isn't necessary and will almost certainly cut back against long-term economic stability, but it's impressive nevertheless.
All growth is appreciated, but I don't really believe it's due to Trump or Obama for that matter. The entire world has been growing at a record pace since 2008-2009. India will grow at some absurd rate this year, Brazil has achieved growth after years of recession and stagnation, Hungary and other eastern european countries are crushing the 3% mark after years of slowing down.

Wait until the Petro yuan removes the dollar as the world's reserve currency, and we will see how smart of an idea having a service economy built on unlimited credit is.
That will take a long time, the US will be the/a top oil producer and the other oil producing nations like Saudi Arabia are US controlled.
Moreover China has a unreliability problem. They manipulate their currency in ways investors do not like, very few investors will be willing to buy massive amounts of yuan. It's still much safer to buy dollars, euros or japanese yens.

That will take a long time, the US will be the/a top oil producer and the other oil producing nations like Saudi Arabia are US controlled.
Moreover China has a unreliability problem. They manipulate their currency in ways investors do not like, very few investors will be willing to buy massive amounts of yuan. It's still much safer to buy dollars, euros or japanese yens.

It won't matter when half of Africa, Iran, Venezuala, Iraq, Russia, and half of the world's oil producers agree to only sell oil in the yuan.

They will have backed their currency with oil, and people will flock to it.

Of course that is what they are saying. They are about to raise interest rates, and they know they are going to be lucky to be at 1.5% after they do.

Mark my words. 6 months after they raise interest rates, you will see all this growth go stagnant.

Enjoy Obama and the banksters economy, while you can. We will soon be back to the reality, that without unlimited credit, we dont have the demand to grow our economy, because all the money is going to the rich.

And now we're coming to the slow realization that maybe the TPP wasn't that bad of a thing. Because China is steaming ahead while we put "America First".

And now we're coming to the slow realization that maybe the TPP wasn't that bad of a thing. Because China is steaming ahead while we put "America First".

But how does a 12 chapter trade agreement, where 4 chapters actually have to do with trade, where internet ID numbers, and access to cheap labor markets, help the problem of sustainable consumption?

I would argue that if our past trade agreements are any indication, TPP would have put us further down the service/credit economy road.

Well, China puts "China First" more than any western country.

what magic wand does he have?

Back