Eddie Bravo and Kron Gracie on flat earth

Christ. Shit likes this makes me root against humanity and in favor of robotic replacements. These monkeys are getting an F in the course.

- Would be cool if we got some anthropomorphic animals running thing`s around. It would put a end on unfunny stand-up comedians giving their opinions about everything.

And i bet they agree with me that Leslie Nielsen was fun as hell.

fullsize

I don't care how good his grappling is, Bravo is a friggin' Alex Jones infowars level kook and Joe Rogan isn't far behind him.

Well that looks like a perfect ball to me, doesn't it to you? And earth is not a perfect ball it's has a concave shape.. How do you know that's not cgi? It sure as hell does looks exactly like a cgi picture.

I'm not a flat earther, but this is something calls my attention..

Relative to size, the surface of the Earth is smoother than a cue ball. The concavity is so slight you'd never notice it if with the naked eye.

As for the CGI thing...they didn't have CGI in the 60s when the first shots of Earth from space were being taken. You really need to think more critically about this.

I don't care how good his grappling is, Bravo is a friggin' Alex Jones infowars level kook and Joe Rogan isn't far behind him.

I think you're being unfair to Rogan. Rogan has stopped believing in most conspiracy theories. He no longer believes we faked the moon landing for example. He also was posting NASA videos all weekend of the earth being round.

Ever since Rogan did that conspiracy show, it made him re-evaluate a lot of things and he ended up believing a lot of stuff going into the show and by the time he was done he realized that a lot of the conspiracy stuff was bullshit. He's buddies with Alex Jones but Rogan and Eddie Bravo have definitely had a lot of rifts recently over Eddie going over the deep end with the conspiracy stuff.

Rogan also posted this

"Weirdest time to be alive ever. Simultaneously we have groups that believe the world is flat and people that can build beating human heart tissue out of a spinach leaf."

I think you're being unfair to Rogan. Rogan has stopped believing in most conspiracy theories. He no longer believes we faked the moon landing for example.

I would say the fact that it takes a special dedicated conspiracy debunking show to finally convince an adult in his 40s that the moon landing was real proves the point that Rogan is not far behind the rest of these dudes.

But there is one thing that stands... there is no photo of the planet that is not a cgi. And that is true, weird though.

no. no it fucking isn't.

there are countless images of earth that aren't cgi. you have videos, photos, fucking live streams from missions. you have millions of satellite images. you have images of earth taken from the fucking moon.

no. no it fucking isn't.

there are countless images of earth that aren't cgi. you have videos, photos, fucking live streams from missions. you have millions of satellite images. you have images of earth taken from the fucking moon.

and all of them faked

To all flat earthers: do not have children or work in education. Thanks

I would say the fact that it takes a special dedicated conspiracy debunking show to finally convince an adult in his 40s that the moon landing was real proves the point that Rogan is not far behind the rest of these dudes.
I think he's moving in another direction and a better one. Which is all I was trying to say.

I'm not trying to give a grown man an award for something they should be doing anyways. Setting down silly notions as an adult isn't something that deserves a standing ovation but it's also nice to see someone that has some legit influence over a lot of people moving in a more science literate and evidence focused direction.

Do these fucking idiotically stubborn conspiracy people not understand there's actual math as in universal language numbers, local, national and state archives both in the US and other countries if you can read the local language.

Uncut, unaltered transcripts and primary source accounts, local government records. For fucks sake.. you can literally go listen to the audio recordings of the Cuban Missile Crisis and Watergate White House meetings. You can go on and watch unedited film of ww2 and nazi rally's. You can go into textbooks and interplanetary geometry and physics with the record of scientific discovery and math

And you STILL have flat earth people. Jesus

Do these fucking idiotically stubborn conspiracy people not understand there's actual math as in universal language numbers, local, national and state archives both in the US and other countries if you can read the local language.

Uncut, unaltered transcripts and primary source accounts, local government records. For fucks sake.. you can literally go listen to the audio recordings of the Cuban Missile Crisis and Watergate White House meetings. You can go on and watch unedited film of ww2 and nazi rally's. You can go into textbooks and interplanetary geometry and physics with the record of scientific discovery and math

And you STILL have flat earth people. Jesus
That's too much effort for these people. Watching a youtube video is much easier.

The flat earth people hurt my brain more than.. eh I'll be nice and not say. But since we're talking about how long we've known the earth isn't t in fact flat. I thought I'd give nice little trivia

1. Galileo wasn't "really" put on trial because he said the earth was round. Other catholic/Jesuit scientists said it was as well. He was put on trial for talking shit about and insulting the pope and being an academic bully, and was only put under comfortable house arrest after apologizing. It wasn't the poor little scientist against the evil church it's been made out to be

2. Christopher Columbus wasn't some radical for suggesting the world was round, the reason people doubted him is was because he was underestimating all of the calculations for the earths circumference

3. Flat earthers are.... ugh

1.- He was put on trial for heliocentrism.

2.- Agreed on the second, most people assumed Columbus would had died midway into Asia, which would be true if America hadnt been on the way.

3.- If the world is round, how can tatamis be flat?

but is Nibiru flat?

Well we just don't know do we, since NASA is keeping the knowledge of this planet secret. Perhaps Eddie Bravo has better idea since he has studied the mystery of the 10th planet in earnest and even developed a brazilian jiu jitsu style out of it

1.- He was put on trial for heliocentrism.

2.- Agreed on the second, most people assumed Columbus would had died midway into Asia, which would be true if America hadnt been on the way.

3.- If the world is round, how can tatamis be flat?
The "official" reason but when you you write a treatise, thinly disguising the fact that you're calling the pope an idiot, it expediates the process...

The "official" reason but when you you write a treatise, thinly disguising the fact that you're calling the pope an idiot, it expediates the process...

Pope Pesci I didnt liked it when people made fun of him.

Every single planet is round except earth because the universe revolves around the earth--because Christianity.

<36>

"There are no other planets. Big Science is just feeding you lies to hid the fact that God created everything - some religious conspiracy theory nut.

Relative to size, the surface of the Earth is smoother than a cue ball. The concavity is so slight you'd never notice it if with the naked eye.

As for the CGI thing...they didn't have CGI in the 60s when the first shots of Earth from space were being taken. You really need to think more critically about this.

well, that's what I though, then if you go to YouTube they claim the pic that was taken from the Apollo mission was fake, I think the claim that the first pic of earth once examinated was pixelated or something like that...

Back